[Vid] Embellishment City

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
What I find interesting is that this video has been out for 2-3 days now and nobody has compiled a vid of our "daily" dives. You have to think it would be easy to assemble clips of our dives since we dive and embellish in every single game.

The best the B's fans are able to come up with is the Ribeiro dive which while I admit was embarrassing beyond belief it was also long enough ago that it should be forgotten. I mean the Bruins fans have already forgotten that Chara tried to kill Patches and that was only 2 years ago.

It seems to me that a Bruin fan should be able to come up with a video with at least 5 dives in the last year for the Habs. The dives on the video were all within the last season and given time I am sure a 20 minute video could have been produced using just the footage since their cup winning season.

They didn't forget. The actually took pride out of it. :handclap: :shakehead

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
Did anyone from Boston give an example of us diving during that game? It really sounds like a smokescreen to get all the teenagers over there take a hissy fit and believe into their madness.

Maybe there are so many boston teenagers posting on HF because that city has an evening curfew for people under 21?

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec
After that dive, we got rid of Ribiero. If CJ wants to clean up dives, he should look at what we did as a starting point.

Indeed. The problem, however, is that Julien was our coach during that dive, IIRC.

Anyhow, I'm not against the Bruins looking stupid every now and then.

M A K A V E L I*

Ronald and Weekes making a few cracks about Marchand and the Bruins diving roster.

M A K A V E L I*

What's the correct translation of antichambre? Google says anti room, although that doesn't make too much sense.

Here's another recent one.

Habs Junkie

Feb 24, 2009
Montreal
What's the correct translation of antichambre? Google says anti room, although that doesn't make too much sense.

Here's another recent one.

Antichambre is an anteroom, or antechamber.

Per Merriam-Webster: Anteroom: an outer room that leads to another room and that is often used as a waiting room

I never understood the meaning of the title for the show. If its a waiting room shouldn't it be before the game? Anyways, you did a really nice job on the video, but they didn't give you any credit. They only had the YouTube logo at the beginning. I don't know if there's any copyright issues there or if you're making money off it, but if you do this more often you should look into having your own website.

Ohashi_Jouzu*

Apr 2, 2007
Halifax
I never understood the meaning of the title for the show. If its a waiting room shouldn't it be before the game?

In another "traditional" (or "residential") sense of the word, it's a room designed for entertaining guests who stop by to visit/chat that is kept somewhat separate/annexed from the "main" interior of the home; a room where visitors could be received/entertained and not be aware of/disturbed by the rest of the goings on inside the house while there.

Habs Junkie

Feb 24, 2009
Montreal
In another "traditional" (or "residential") sense of the word, it's a room designed for entertaining guests who stop by to visit/chat that is kept somewhat separate/annexed from the "main" interior of the home; a room where visitors could be received/entertained and not be aware of/disturbed by the rest of the goings on inside the house while there.

Ahhh ok it all makes sense now, thanks!

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
But but but Don Cherry says the Bruins never dive :shakehead

When I heard that on Sat, my urge to facepalm reached an all time high. It's as if he was bringing it out of nowhere to "defend" an allegation that he pretended never to have heard. He never responded to the accusations stemming from Julien's PC and peaking with MAKAVELI's vids. Instead he stated it independently as a reason Boston was winning. What a propaganda show.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
When I heard that on Sat, my urge to facepalm reached an all time high. It's as if he was bringing it out of nowhere to "defend" an allegation that he pretended never to have heard. He never responded to the accusations stemming from Julien's PC and peaking with MAKAVELI's vids. Instead he stated it independently as a reason Boston was winning. What a propaganda show.

I thought that segment proved Ron and Don are just a comedy duo not expected to say anything of intelligence.

Don: BRUINS DON'T DIVE!
Ron: What about Marchand?
Don: AW WELL HE'S A RAT! WHAT DO YA EXPECT RATS TA DO?

da da da de da da da!

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
The fact the Bruins dive/embellish so often whilst being vocal advocates against it both as an organization and a media/fan-base shtick makes you wonder how much their players would do it if that wasn't the case.

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
The fact the Bruins dive/embellish so often whilst being vocal advocates against it both as an organization and a media/fan-base shtick makes you wonder how much their players would do it if that wasn't the case.

Pathetic society is... Pathetic.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
I thought that segment proved Ron and Don are just a comedy duo not expected to say anything of intelligence.

Don: BRUINS DON'T DIVE!
Ron: What about Marchand?
Don: AW WELL HE'S A RAT! WHAT DO YA EXPECT RATS TA DO?

da da da de da da da!

That part in itself was golden. It's amazing what comes out of the mouth of that war mongering windbag. Never ceases to amaze.

I presume that he was insinuating that since we have the MOST PP opportunities in the league, we are the biggest divers. (Inverse of the buins acc. to him.) It's great to know, however that all of a sudden he is allll for visors except if you're going to try to legally check somebody.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC
These videos would put a smile on the face of a guy that just heard his wife is having an affair with his brother. Brilliant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad