Post-Game Talk: Victory!!! Habs beat Wild 4-1! Cakes is Delicious!!

bigtimehockeyfan999*

ATTENTION ALL HABS FANS!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN WATCH LAST NIGHTS GAME? PLEASE HELP.:cry:

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Don't shout and if you look upthread someone with jesus in their avatar said to PM them for a link.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
The reason pleks line isn't doing well is because pleks doesn't pass. I have also been on this for a long time. The guy can shoot pretty good, but if you want to talk about a lack of vision it is pleks. How many rushes have you seen with someone ahead of him or just trailing a bit and nearly never see a pass. That one shortie last week being the exception. This is also why his PP unit does very little. Our top center only passes to patches or the D and plek only passes to the D, I think since we never use anyone else on the PP it is already well known and the guys playing against us have seen the tapes.

I do have the feeling that Cakes will be moved away from eller because they might actually be functional as a line and we can't have that-insert bork and move gally to the forth taking weise or moen out..I can see it now. Or something that ridiculous. Good game by the third, forth looked decent as well seeing them get normal ice time. Without so many penalties a lot of the players are more involved(better icetime spread) and their play shows it.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Do people evet hold Plekanec accountable for anything?

Its not a coincidence that Galchenyuk, Gallagher and Parenteau (before being removed from this line) have struggled producing points playing next to Plekanec

I've been saying this for a few years now and always been criticized for it, but Plekanec has trouble finding chemistry with players...

I'd get the EGG line back together and play Plekanec in more of a defensive role with Sekac and Prust..

Newsflash, everybody not named Pacioretty has struggled to score.
And I'm not sure which season you followed but Galch-Plek-Pap had no issues with Chemistry. Plekanec even got named player of the week in the NHL.
They were doing fine and Galch-Plek were both on a ppg pace, they didn't score for 2 games and then they were separated.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Newsflash, everybody not named Pacioretty has struggled to score.
And I'm not sure which season you followed but Galch-Plek-Pap had no issues with Chemistry. Plekanec even got named player of the week in the NHL.
They were doing fine and Galch-Plek were both on a ppg pace, they didn't score for 2 games and then they were separated.

I still have issues with pleks wing usage and agree with 417 on this one. Its very odd for you center to have more goals that assists routinely. That is usually what snipers on the wings are for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad