Victoriaville Tigres Players Charged with Sexual Assault of a Minor

sudburydinnerjacket

May 28, 2019
I love the "This isn't hockey culture crowd"

A simple google search brought me to this.

This list stopped updating long ago and since it stopped updating, soooooo many names need to be added to it.

now go do a search on football, basketball, baseball, soccer and rugby. Matter of fact run the numbers on how many sexual assault charges are laid every year and then try and tell me it’s a hockey problem.

Mar 12, 2009
now go do a search on football, basketball, baseball, soccer and rugby. Matter of fact run the numbers on how many sexual assault charges are laid every year and then try and tell me it’s a hockey problem.
It's not exclusively a hockey problem (more sports in general), but it is still a problem within hockey culture and no amount of "whataboutism" will change that, it actually can only make it worse.

OHLFan90

Dec 24, 2013
Ontario

You do realize that these 2 things don't need to be mutually exclusive for it to be right?

We aren't arguing about Basketball or Football are we?

What about ism is a stupid game to play here and downplays the actual problem. Hockey has a problem.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad