Value of: victor hedman

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
hes been ass when healthy in this series and if tampa wants a shake up they could move him with mcdonagh and sergachev on the left side

what could we get for him? ideally id keep him but again this team might need this type of shakeup

dont want to take back too much salary

Reactions: Dabeast

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
I thought he was “ass” because he in fact, wasn’t healthy...

If you are throwing him away for scraps because he played a few games with scrambled eggs, I would take him with full salary easy.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
Even if Hedman isn't injured and is just playing poorly (and by most accounts that isn't the case), there isn't much chance Tampa gets the better trading him. He's 28, being paid under 8 mil and has full and complete control where he gets traded to, if he is actually willing to be traded.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Even if Hedman isn't injured and is just playing poorly (and by most accounts that isn't the case), there isn't much chance Tampa gets the better trading him. He's 28, being paid under 8 mil and has full and complete control where he gets traded to, if he is actually willing to be traded.

Did not realize he's 28 and turning 29 in December. For some reason, thought he was 25-26. Ya they better trade that old fart asap :sarcasm:

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
Unless we are also somehow getting Karlsson I dont see this being worth it. And even then I'd probably rather keep Hedman because of his contract.

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
hes been ass when healthy in this series and if tampa wants a shake up they could move him with mcdonagh and sergachev on the left side

what could we get for him? ideally id keep him but again this team might need this type of shakeup

He has not been healthy, but I'll play along.. since he's playing "like ass"

Jets 1st.
Lemieux
Buchnevich / Kreider.
Lindgren / Rykov

Hedman
Salary back

Last edited:
Reactions: Leonardo87

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Holy cow, I can't imagine too many players (lol)/prospects on Ottawa I wouldn't package up for Hedman.

shortfuze

Apr 23, 2007
toronto

What could you get for him? A whole lot more issues then you’d want if you traded him. It’s not worth trading him.

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland

Teams elite player and best dman has bad couple of games whilst not healthy. Fan not happy and wants elite player traded.

HFB at its peak

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
he's been ass and signed 6 more years at 7.875M, guy has negative value & you're going to have to pay to get rid of him! :sarcasm:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He has not been healthy, but I'll play along.. since he's playing "like ass"

Jets 1st.
Lemieux
Buchnevich / Kreider.
Lindgren / Rykov

Hedman
Salary back

Nah man..

Hedman for Marc Staal, straight up! We'll even throw in Pionk for a sweetener. :sarcasm:

blinkman360

Loyal Players Only
Dec 30, 2005
Lawn Guyland
iCWOGrq.gif

rockinghockey

Oct 22, 2008
Obviously the don’t want too much money coming back.
What from EDM would it take from this group
2019 8 OVRA, 2 round pick
Klefbom
Larsson
Benning
Jones
Bear
Marody
Puljujarvi
Yamamoto

Ad

Upcoming events