Value of: victor hedman

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
hes been ass when healthy in this series and if tampa wants a shake up they could move him with mcdonagh and sergachev on the left side

what could we get for him? ideally id keep him but again this team might need this type of shakeup

dont want to take back too much salary
Yes, lets take our biggest weakness and "SHAKE IT UP" by trading away a norris winning defender. Genius.

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
I don’t see how Tampa possibly trades Hedman and becomes a better team.

That's the biggest issue with these trade proposals.

Who's the comparable? Karlsson was dealt with 9 months on his contract.

You'd have to go back to Pronger in 2006 for an elite guy of that calibre with term being dealt (he had 4 years, Hedman has 6 with a NMC

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
hes been ass when healthy in this series and if tampa wants a shake up they could move him with mcdonagh and sergachev on the left side

what could we get for him? ideally id keep him but again this team might need this type of shakeup

8th OA + Nurse + 2020 2nd + 2021 1st + . But seriously Tampa is not trading him

Last edited:
Reactions: TFHockey

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
4 quarters for a loonie exchange here.

The OP stated they would not want much cap back . Do you think there a player you can trade 1 for 1 that has equal value and has a low cap hit ? It pretty clear if they do not want much cap going back they will be taking a package of picks , prospect and a player that isn't as good but you disagree so by all means post your 1 for 1 deal .

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
as i said id rather keep him but if tampa is frustrated with how this season appears to be ending then i could see it happenign

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

Hanifin and a 1st to start the deal.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
2020 1st
Nylander
Sandin/Liljegren OR Travis Dermott (your choice)
Ian Scott
2021 2nd

That being said I think Hedman is the last player Tampa trades and they should keep him.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
as i said id rather keep him but if tampa is frustrated with how this season appears to be ending then i could see it happenign
No way this happens. Tampa is frustrated with what happened in the playoffs but the solution to that is not to get rid of one of the top D-men in the entire NHL who happens to be signed long-term to an extremely team-friendly deal. That makes absolutely zero sense.

The only outcome to a move like this would be season ticket holders not renewing for the upcoming season.

Reactions: TFHockey

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Gonna be a long off season for TBL fans on the trade boards...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->