Feb 16, 2018
Eakin - 2
Smith - 2
Marchy - 2
Nosek - 1
Haula - 1
Patches - 1
Belly - 1

Could this be Eakin's breakout year like Karlsson?

Probably not but if he can chip in around 40 points and Karlsson finds his rhythm again then we can have three really solid lines when everyone is healthy.

And then if Schmidt can come back and push others down to their proper pairings (adding Coburn/McQuaid for a 3rd could help too)

If we get going offensively as a unit. Maybe I'm just hoping Golden Knights sky isn't falling.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Could this be Eakin's breakout year like Karlsson?

Probably not but if he can chip in around 40 points and Karlsson finds his rhythm again then we can have three really solid lines when everyone is healthy.

And then if Schmidt can come back and push others down to their proper pairings (adding Coburn/McQuaid for a 3rd could help too)

If we get going offensively as a unit. Maybe I'm just hoping Golden Knights sky isn't falling.

The sky isn't falling. It's a long season. However, we do need to acquire a quality defenseman at some point. Schmidt returning isn't enough to fix the issues back there.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
The sky isn't falling. It's a long season. However, we do need to acquire a quality defenseman at some point. Schmidt returning isn't enough to fix the issues back there.

Agreed. Although Schmidt being back will be a big boost, we're still short a top 4 stay at home D to play with Miller IMO. Engelland is nothing more than a #6 at this point being forced to play a role he's not suited for.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Ideally for me it would look like this-

McNabb-Schmidt
_____-Miller
Theo-Engelland/Holden

I don't trust Theo defensively matching up against #1 lines on a nightly basis.

That's how I feel about Miller but I don't see it with Theodore. He earned my trust in the playoffs, and he's just going to get better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad