GDT: VGK @ Flyers game 6 |10am| We Need a GDT Edition

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Teams just hang around their own crease when we're in the O zone. Just collapse toward the net and we can't do anything on the perimeter to open it up.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Teams just hang around their own crease when we're in the O zone. Just collapse toward the net and we can't do anything on the perimeter to open it up.
This is where having a rusty, Schmidt less d corps is killing us. When teams tried this in response to our speedy breakout, we'd respond by having our blueliners wreak havoc from the point. Without that backend offensive support, we're being completely stifled.

Reactions: Supermassive

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Time to call in the big guns.

GgumchewCERT.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Bart9349

Jul 4, 2016
Flyers announcers fair on the non-call on McNabb for the Lindblom hit. (They like the physical play, however.)

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Flyers announcers fair on the non-call on McNabb for the Lyubimov hit. (They like the physical play, however.)
It was hard to tell if any contact was actually made with the head. Looked more to me like he tweaked his elbow being driven into the boards. I'm not one for excuse making when it comes to dangerous hits to the head, but I didn't see any angle that showed there was any.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad