Jul 4, 2016
Engelland hurting.

GgodCERT.gif

Reactions: Nevada Jones

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Can't keep it in the offensive zone, can't exit the D zone without giving it away.

We've got some issues right meow.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Microcosm of the season so far. Four guys battling for the puck, goes right to a Flyer player. Then it happens again in our zone.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Okay, this is the kind of individual performance we needed from someone to hopefully get everyone's heads up.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
You know what I don't get about the Preds three banners?

They were for:
Presidents Trophy
Central Division Champs
Regular Season Western Conference Champions.

However, aren't the Presidents Trophy and Regular Season Western Conference Champs banners celebrating the same thing? And, if you're willing to hang a regular season conference championship banner, why not call it Regular Season NHL Champions since you won the Presidents Trophy? If you've got the balls to claim a regular season championship, why not claim the league championship instead of just the conference?

Reactions: Boris Zubov

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
How many times has someone on the first line made a decent play and then just handed the puck back to the other team in the last few games?

Reactions: MordredGK

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
You know what I don't get about the Preds three banners?

They were for:
Presidents Trophy
Central Division Champs
Regular Season Western Conference Champions.

However, aren't the Presidents Trophy and Regular Season Western Conference Champs banners celebrating the same thing? And, if you're willing to hang a regular season conference championship banner, why not call it Regular Season NHL Champions since you won the Presidents Trophy? If you've got the balls to claim a regular season championship, why not claim the league championship instead of just the conference?
They don't have enough banners.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The Holden-Merrill pairing might just be the worst in the NHL right now and I wish I didn't have to be negative. I swear every time they're on the ice they're getting burned. At this point, how much worse could Bischoff-Brannstrom be? At least they can skate.

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad