Confirmed Signing with Link: [VGK] Colin Miller (4 years, $3.875M AAV)

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
That’s a good deal for the guy who I thought was Vegas’ most involved defenseman throughout the playoffs.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
After seeing all these young dmen nowadays signing 4+, i assumed he would definately get in that range. Figured he woulda gotten between 4.5-5 per year.

Very solid deal wow

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog!

Congrats to Miller. Right shot, productive, and absolutely works his ass off on front of Fleury. A lot of teams would love to have him. I actually thought he’d be a piece Ottawa would want back for EK, but we’ve moved on from that business.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Fantastic deal. Jesus between this and the Marchessault contracts, McPhee has been money on the re-negotiations.

Would like to see him improve in the defensive zone but by no means is it too late to achieve that.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Sometimes I can't tell if he's good or bad when I watch him. Anyone else?

I'm suspect on him being some I can rely on in top minutes. He's got talent and a helluva shot though.

Put me in the camp that thinks hes really good.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

I'm suspect on him being some I can rely on in top minutes. He's got talent and a helluva shot though.
Definitely has his off games but to me that speaks to his inexperience, I would expect him to have a better second year in Vegas.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012

Haha its funny cause the past few years i was always on the fence with him and always was concerned about his decision making.. But this past season he figured things out and became good!

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I was pissed when we lost Miller in the Lucic trade rather than Gravel/LaDue, and moreso when he came back to our division. Great re-signing for Vegas.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Considering the signings this offseason, this is a steal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad