Pre-Game Talk: Versus Columbus. This is a haiku game thread. 5:30 game time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
In for lots of cannons.

They should really put nuge and drai together to get nuge doing something. Mcdavid can pull along whatever scrubs you put with him.

Reactions: Consultant

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
In for lots of cannons.

They should really put nuge and drai together to get nuge doing something. Mcdavid can pull along whatever scrubs you put with him.

This is not a proper Haiku. 5-7-5. Follow the pattern.

Reactions: Dashh

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
I know Manning is playing very limited minutes, but he does have a positive Corsi and Fenwick. I still expect him to come out any game now.

Mr Tadakichi

Never Reads OP Before Posting
Nov 23, 2014
"Why yes, I do like to win duels instantly. How can you tell"?

ediXUaq.jpg

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Knowing the way this team is going. Bottom 6 will probably score 5 goals and then not score for another 10 games.

Reactions: Oilhawks

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I'm so sick of the D right now.

Persson needs to come back ASAP, and before that happens we need to dress lagesson and either get russell back to the third pairing, or sit him. I would honestly rather manning, benning, or lagesson play with Klef because I can't imagine it being any worse than Russell has been.

Reactions: Pomee

9GWG9

C=NV
Jul 13, 2007
Time to take the rose coloured glasses off boys and girls. Thought points in the bank, same record from this point on gets us in, blah blah blah....

Leave it to the ultimate slump busters to prove us wrong.

BleedOil

Mar 9, 2010
Edmonton
Thank goodness there a game tonight. I need to forget about last nights game. If we play like last night again, this board will be on suicide watch.

just please score the 1st goal for once

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Hopefully Tipp just leaves the skill lines together and leaves the junk to fend for itself on the bottom 6. Only chance we have. Although, Chiasson is part of that junk and he's on the 2nd line. I guess somebody has to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad