Post-Game Talk: VERSHAWN MICHAELS NAILS THE SWEET CHIN MUSIC. ROUND TWO

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
You couldn’t wait 24 hours, could ya ? Hehe

I think the PK made BIG strides last game, except for the late bogus tying goal, but it came off a lot of broken plays…

But when we were really doing some penalty-killing, adjustments had been made, and we looked much much better IMO.

I’m not sure I would say specia units are only on the coaches…

We’re due to get hot on the PP at sometimes, and people will go bananas how zebras don’t call penalties on our opponents, which will be quite the contrast with the first round.

Let’s enjoy this great day of hockey knowing we can have a peaceful week-end ! :P

Hey, I saw people jumping on Barkov. I thought he was probably the best player on the ice not named Carter Verhaeghe or Gustav Forsling in games 4-5, and probably the best player on the ice not named Carter Verhaeghe or Claude Giroux in game 6.

avenger

Mar 2, 2021
Hey, I saw people jumping on Barkov. I thought he was probably the best player on the ice not named Carter Verhaeghe or Gustav Forsling in games 4-5, and probably the best player on the ice not named Carter Verhaeghe or Claude Giroux in game 6.
this is a great team! I love them all!!!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: JP Mick

JEFFREY87

Oct 9, 2020
I hope the Canes lose and Tro gets knocked out in the first round. Would be fitting, maybe w a Huala goal lol

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Hoping we get The Lightning I don’t think they are as strong this year. Also the Leafs played us straight up I think we match better with the lighting. Thoughts please.

Reactions: Boothinator

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Weegs being paired with Forsling is the key. Weegar does a lot of things really well, he just needs a responsible partner to cover for him when he goofs. I have a lot more confidence in the D after seeing how they played together the last couple of games.

Probably doesn't take long before they revert back to that Weegs-Ek pairing because Fors-Weegs was one of the better defensive pairings in the league in the previous season and thus it should've been a foregone conclusion that they'll continue with that.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Grasshoppa? lol... You're the grasshoppa... My account here is probably older than you are.

I'm the old, cranky, wise, mentor archetype.
God I wish you were right I’m 67 years old. I think you just don’t want to get to high strung we are learning as a team how to win in the playoffs My expectations are high but let’s progress through the playoffs. You sound like some demanding child. lol

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Probably doesn't take long before they revert back to that Weegs-Ek pairing because Fors-Weegs was one of the better defensive pairings in the league in the previous season and thus it should've been a foregone conclusion that they'll continue with that.
Please not. Also Chiarot and Ekblad are really solid together and can be good shutdown pair together. Also chipped in on the gwg in OT

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Please not. Also Chiarot and Ekblad are really solid together and can be good shutdown pair together. Also chipped in on the gwg in OT

Ekblad is an offensive dman who is soft in front of his own goal (e.g. unable to push opponents out of the way, can't tie up sticks) despite his size so having a sturdier dman partner helps him a lot in that regard. I don't think that the idea is with any d-pairing to shutdown opposing teams.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Watching the jaws and Stu show they think it might be a concussion hope your right.
Also they mention the Panthers as a team of destiny it was that way in the regular season and were off to a good start in the playoffs and we shall see and hope.

• Love
Reactions: BabyBennettov
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad