Vernon Fiddler is the WORST player in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ando

Keyboard Warrior
Oct 18, 2014
Central Coast, CA
Luca Sbisa, formerly a Duck, now a Canuck, says hi! Gonna pull an Oilers here and say visually, he could be doing better. Coaches need to drill a higher defensive IQ into his head.

Rufus

Letangarang
May 27, 2014
Whenever you make a claim like this, you better have some hard evidence that proves it. I see no evidence. Plus, I could name several players who are worse than Fiddler. Every fan has a guy on their team that they would say is the worst player in the league

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
I feel like oven mitts don't get enough appreciation for the important role they play. Wtf are you gonna do, pick up a hot dish with your bare hands?

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
NOBODY has agreed with the op.

I recall Fiddler as a quality Bottom-6 role player when he played for the Predators. No one ever looked to him to score goals. But he could eat minutes by ragging the puck, forecheck and do a lot of little things to prevent the opposition from scoring.

The Hockey News said:
Plays with hockey smarts, can get under opponents' skin, displays solid defensive instincts and sound face-off skills. Is an excellent role player.

Close the thread!

The Noot

scaldin ur d00dz
Apr 12, 2012
Zurich
Because they won't admit he's a hotshot big shot chewing his gum loudly in warmups like its a filthy gongshow but can't even get an assist in an 82 game season. Like I mean you mine as well refill water bottles or give mump shots and would be more helpful

that's an oddly specific and amusing reason for feeling hatred towards a hockey player.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
This thread is so bizarre. It's as if a Leafs fan expected to lose, so when they shut the Stars out he just grasped at the most random straw and went full Pejorative Slur, lol. :P

GerbeSonOfGloin

May 27, 2011
Because they won't admit he's a hotshot big shot chewing his gum loudly in warmups like its a filthy gongshow but can't even get an assist in an 82 game season. Like I mean you mine as well refill water bottles or give mump shots and would be more helpful

If you break it up into random lines:

Because they won't admit he's a hotshot big shot chewing his
gum loudly in warmups like its a filthy gongshow but can't even
get an assist in an 82 game season. Like I mean you mine as
well refill water bottles or give mump shots and would be more helpful

... this reads like a poem. :handclap:

ThatQuietGuy93

Apr 23, 2013
London On
If you break it up into random lines:

Because they won't admit he's a hotshot big shot chewing his
gum loudly in warmups like its a filthy gongshow but can't even