Vernon Fiddler is the WORST player in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatQuietGuy93

Apr 23, 2013
London On
So the question remains, 'what are you watching'? Because… let's face it, have you even wondered why everyone else disagreed?

Because they won't admit he's a hotshot big shot chewing his gum loudly in warmups like its a filthy gongshow but can't even get an assist in an 82 game season. Like I mean you mine as well refill water bottles or give mump shots and would be more helpful

Last edited by a moderator:

Aug 3, 2010
Because they won't admit he's a hotshot big shot chewing his gum loudly in warmups like its a filthy gongshow but can't even get an assist in an 82 game season. Like I mean you mine as well refill water bottles or give mump shots and would be more helpful

Not all forwards are expected to be relied on for point production. Defensive forwards on 3rd/4th lines are expected to play that role and prevent points against, at the cost of their own production.

Are you sure you watch?
[mod]

The more you talk about Fiddler's supposed mastication habits during warmups makes me wonder if you really are Garbutt trying to save his own Garbutt.

Last edited by a moderator:

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Because they won't admit he's a hotshot big shot chewing his gum loudly in warmups like its a filthy gongshow but can't even get an assist in an 82 game season.

Fiddler has 34 assists in the past 109 games. Actually a quick glance at his stats shows that the only time he had 0 assists was one season 11 years ago when he played only 17 games for Nashville. Are you sure that it's Fiddler that you hate ????

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Heck, it wasn't that long ago there was a thread on Fiddler where he was being hailed as one of the better 4th liners in the league. You can do a lot worse for hockey players in the NHL, whether it be skill or attitude.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
What? Fiddler is one hell of a 3rd/4th liner. PK's, wins faceoffs, spends most of his time in the offensive zone. He's been one of the only GOOD Stars players tonight... Why are you picking on him?

This. Fiddler is a very serviceable 4th liner with great PK and faceoff abilities. Also, Dave Moss, David Schlemko and Rob Klinkhammer are all in the NHL.

fmrdh

Mar 5, 2013
There are many players worse than Fiddler. I'd take Fiddler over Peluso and probably Thorburn.

I think the worst D man in the NHL is either Salvador or Meszaros.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

Did Vern make fun of you as a kid, or sleep with your girlfriend? This thread and your reaction is on the strange side.

Sacha Baron Corbin

Jan 19, 2011
To me my reaction seems quite normal

I'm sorry but your previous post does not seem normal to me :laugh:

Fiddler isn't even the worst player on his team, don't know where your hate is coming from. God forbid a player show some personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad