OT: VENGEFUL CHRISTMAS YALL

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Czechs celebrate primarily on Christmas Eve and it's already 24TH HERE, SO HERE YA GO F26.
Ditto, and a hour earlier still in my whereabouts. About in five minutes, City of Turku will announce the Christmas Peace, the legal meaning of which is harsher punishments for crimes done during the Yuletide, after which the orchestra will blast an instrumental version of a jolly-spirited march about the gore of the persecutor covering the soil. Vengeance is very literally in the core of our best-loved Christmas traditions.

Good Yule to You and Yours, everyone!

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sponsor
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
695D99A5-9651-44CA-BC18-1D54C2894DA6.png

Happy Holidays

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
For you and Yours may the last week of the year be wonderful everyone.
Even for @HisIceness in spite of his hate of @HisIceness Look Just be nice to each other for a little over a week you Can DO IT!.

I'm starting to tolerate @HisIceness more and more but I will always remind him of his hilariously misguided rant the day RBA became head coach. Boy did egg ever get on his face :laugh: Also the Skinner trade.

Also a big Merry Christmas to our non-Canes fans friends here, of which we've had many but in particular people like

@sabremike
@SoupNazi
@Socks (by the way I could use some new ones lol)
@RaleighBlues
@Ginger Papa
@VaCaps Fan
@TheGreenTBer (I think you're a Lightning fan? Sorry I'm not sure but your name makes me think you are)

Merry Christmas you wonderful hockey fans :cheers:

Last edited:

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I'm starting to tolerate @HisIceness more and more but I will always remind him of his hilariously misguided rant the day RBA became head coach. Boy did egg ever get on his face :laugh:

Also a big Merry Christmas to our non-Canes fans friends here, of which we've had many but in particular people like

@sabremike
@SoupNazi
@Socks (by the way I could use some new ones lol)
@RaleighBlues
@Ginger Papa
@VaCaps Fan
@TheGreenTBer (I think you're a Lightning fan? Sorry I'm not sure but your name makes me think you are)

Merry Christmas you wonderful hockey fans :cheers:
FB_IMG_1640369295222.jpg

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Kevin is a 5th kid.
I thought it was Buzz, Kevin, and maybe one of the girls was theres. The rest were family. The bed wetter was uncle franks. Two of the other girls aren’t theres. Then there is that boy with the glasses. Maybe he is theres but I figured he just belonged to one of the other 3 families.

edit, nevermind im missing some kids even while watching it

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Serious talk now.

Watching Home Alone after many many moons.

Two things right off the bat.
There is a line about French girls shaving armpits. Damn, ‘tis an old movie.
Mrs McAllister is pretty damn fine when you consider the amount of kids she had.

I thought it was Buzz, Kevin, and maybe one of the girls was theres. The rest were family. The bed wetter was uncle franks. Two of the other girls aren’t theres. Then there is that boy with the glasses. Maybe he is theres but I figured he just belonged to one of the other 3 families.

edit, nevermind im missing some kids even while watching it
Did you know Mr. McAllister worked with Tony Soprano? No wonder Kevin hunted those burglars with vengeance and Buzz was recently arrested for assaulting his girlfriend.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad