Pre-Game Talk: Vegas @ Winnipeg 15 January - Nighty night, Knights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterburner

FREE UKRAINE
Sponsor
Jun 24, 2016
Dimension C-137
1_RIb52OIw7WlDfdm1gOBK3Q.png

Take 'em out, boys. A piece at a time if we have to

wpgdna

Dec 20, 2011
If I counted right the Knights are 11-2-3 in their last 16 games. However, I think heir schedule was a little lopsided toward teams who are not currently in playoff positions. In the last 16 games, they played 10 times vs teams that are not currently in playoff position. The other 6 games, they played 5 times vs teams who are currently in wild card position and 1 top 12 team, Columbus, who they lost to. Just saying ...

Last 16 games:
vs non-playoff position team they're 8-0-2
vs teams in playoff position 3-2-1

Btw, they're showing this game at the Roblin Park Winter Carnival on a big screen, just in case you want to root on the Jets with other fans.
Jets vs. Golden Knights Live on the Big Screen | Jan 15 | @ Roblin Park Winter Carnival

Reactions: lanky

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I hate the Oilers and Leafs more (Flames as well), but Vegas is right up there on my hate-o-meter and are easily the *****iest team in the league.
So what Canadian teams do you like other than the Jets?
Only Canadian team I don't like is Toronto and I'd still take them over any American team.

Reactions: TheGovernment

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
Didn’t get to watch the game last night but I did watch the overtime tonight. Wow, did Scheifele ever looked gassed during overtime.

Reactions: Mbraunm

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
So what Canadian teams do you like other than the Jets?
Only Canadian team I don't like is Toronto and I'd still take them over any American team.
I don't like any of them, can't stand them, always have. I'm indifferent about Ottawa tbh , never developed a hatred for them growing up, as they only played the Jets a few times during 1.0. I barely acknowledge their existence .

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I don't like any of them, can't stand them, always have. I'm indifferent about Ottawa tbh , never developed a hatred for them growing up, as they only played the Jets a few times during 1.0. I barely acknowledge their existence .
Yea my preference for Canadian teams is a bit silly.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Jets haven't matched emotional intensity of other teams this year, but tomorrow they get to set the intensity.

Light them up!

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Basically I have no 2nd favourite team. I'm Jets or bust all the way.
My brother was a big Fleury fan growing up so I learnt to love them.
I prefer a cold place where hockey is natural to win it over California or the dessert winning.

Lowered Expectations

Marner money
Feb 3, 2017
This is what I been waiting for. I hate Vegas. Upstarts. Thieves. Just sing Abba to Stastny: ”money money money - it’s a Stastny’s world!”
Or just be rude : ”Stastny is hooker!”

Even with injuries I expect our guys still remember the disappointment and sourness. Preferably hate. And run them out of our building.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Don't you dare boo my man Stastny. Jets don't sniff the conference final without him.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Stastny has done nothing to be boo'd... let's save the boos for when EK9 is in the MTS Center.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Stastny jumped teams in a second to get out of here to go play for the team that eliminated us in the playoffs.

I have no respect for him and he is a backstabber that deserves nothing but boos.

Stastny is everything that is wrong with the NHL!

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Stastny is everything that is wrong with the NHL!

You mean a UFA exercising their rights under the CBA? Might be annoying for fans, but he's doing exactly what UFA's are allowed to do - control where they sign and for how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad