Vegas unveils new AHL affiliate, Henderson Silver Knights

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Kinda boring, imo
The single thin stripe separating the two-tone just doesn't do much for me

Would you rather have a solid body?

Sleeves: Black cap, gun metal filigree, gold stripe, grey on the darks? Grey cap, silver filigree, gold stripe, white on the whites? -- that's four colors there

The gold is harkening back to VGK. Three colors on jersey body also repeated in socks.

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Would you rather have a solid body?

Sleeves: Black cap, gun metal filigree, gold stripe, grey on the darks? Grey cap, silver filigree, gold stripe, white on the whites? -- that's four colors there

The gold is harkening back to VGK. Three colors on jersey body also repeated in socks.
flashbacks to the old Leafs jerseys... no!!

I admit they look better on their own, but on the ice, in the reveal video, a lot of that detail was lost, and it didn't do it for me. I honestly think the thing I like the least is the single thin line.

Last edited:

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Striking-ly similar to the Calgary Flames' failed fire-breathing horsehead alternate logo. But by design & intent, it's a conversation starter & an opportunity to evolve the team's branding through several generations of merch sales until they hit on style & imagery that maximizes profits.
Must have been in the minority but I really liked the fire breathing horsehead.

flashbacks to the old Leafs jerseys... no!!

I admit they look better on their own, but on the ice, in the reveal video, a lot of that detail was lost, and it didn't do it for me. I honestly think the thing I like the most is the single thin line.

I made that point, I do like the details the jerseys have, but they are pointless as really the only time you'd see those details is if your wearing the jersey :laugh:

UticaHockey

Feb 27, 2013
Utica, NY
Looks a lot smaller than 6K.

Looks like there will be several rows of seats not installed yet that will fold in to increase floor space for non hockey events plus suites all around the top that will add to capacity. But yeah that picture does make it look much less than 6K.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Looks like there will be several rows of seats not installed yet that will fold in to increase floor space for non hockey events plus suites all around the top that will add to capacity. But yeah that picture does make it look much less than 6K.

The design looks kind of like the old Hara Arena in Dayton with the addition of suites.

That place seated 5,600 for hockey, plus an extra 30 or 40 once or twice in the press box.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad