Vegas unveils new AHL affiliate, Henderson Silver Knights

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Idk what I think about that logo...

Because the horse does not have defined edges and uses negative space, the silver laurels that surround it sort of look like they are the sides of the horse's head, just making it look ...fat or clunky, or shaggy

And the silver chanfron - I like that it has the 'H', but again, because of the negative space head, it sort of makes the horse look skeletal, not barded.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Idk what I think about that logo...

Because the horse does not have defined edges and uses negative space, the silver laurels that surround it sort of look like they are the sides of the horse's head, just making it look ...fat or clunky, or shaggy
If the logo on the jersey can do the animations in the video I’ll like it. :laugh:

Reactions: uncleben

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
✔NHL - Vegas Golden Knights
✔AHL - Henderson Silver Knights
ECHL - Laughlin Bronze Knights? Let's make this happen Complete the set and add an ECHL affiliate!
How 'bout the Paradise Platinums? Or the Corn Creek Coppers? Or the Moapa Molybdenums? Or the Beatty Borites? Or the Pahrump Perlites?

Reactions: Roadhog

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
Depends on what kinda Rock.

latest

This one?

Reactions: Roadhog

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
Alaska is now Portland, JMC4

First off, JMC4 didn't post that. Lady Stanley did.

Second, what is with the unnecessary comments, Hutch? She said Alaska is long gone. We get it, you can look up at hockeydb.com. You don't need to chime in with absolutely irrelevant and unasked for information regarding franchise histories. And I am frankly surprised you recognize any Portland-based team that is not named the Pirates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad