Vegas - unbeatable?

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
It will all come down to Fleury..

If he can continue to play out of his mind, I think they win the cup. But if he has a meltdown, they could get swept

Reactions: derriko

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
They've proven they're the best in the Pacific.

But I think the Pacific was the weakest division in the league this year. Given the regular season, it doesn't surprise me Vegas is in the conference finals. They'll be in tough against Winnipeg/Nashville, though.

Reactions: Kalv

SavedByRoy

Bite the noose
Feb 17, 2006
Fort Myers
They are not a good as the Jets or Tampa. If they win the Cup it will be puck luck. (Or divine NHL intervention :sarcasm:)

Fleury looked good tonight, but gave up 3 in the 3rd period the last game, and lost 4-0 in game 4. He looked better in the first round.

Hulide

Jul 12, 2017
Don't like this thread. Motive seems pretty clear to me. Yes we're beatable. Yes Vegas can lose to Winnipeg's almighty superior team. That what you were looking for, OP?

Yep.
come on :D just trying to jinx you..

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
Don't like this thread. Motive seems pretty clear to me. Yes we're beatable. Yes Vegas can lose to Winnipeg's almighty superior team. That what you were looking for, OP?

Yep.

Actually I was curious if anyone had spotted flaws in the Vegas game. Definitely not meant as a thread to pump Winnipeg or Nashville so sorry if it came across like that.

cpsman

Aug 18, 2010
As an Oilers fan I'm more interested to see what happens to them the year after all this success. Will they lose some of their UFAs? How much will their RFAs demand after such a huge amount of success?

After the Oilers 2006 cup run, they lost several key players (obviously the Pronger trade which doesn't apply here was a big one) and others demanded raises.

If they can keep a set of core players and be perennial threats for the next couple of years, that's a pretty amazing story.

Reactions: Kreator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad