LeBrun: Vegas May Trade Alec Martinez

innitfam

Oct 18, 2017
I've always liked Martinez. Would love to have him in Vancouver.

If OEL falls through, I wouldn't mind trading for Martinez cap can be shed elsewhere.

David Lunch

Apr 11, 2018
Would be perfect partnered with Jake Muzzin

I forgot which season it was (maybe 2012/13 or 2014/15), but one year Martinez and Muzzin played most of the year together and it wasn’t a great fit. They’re both great players I loved watching them, but neither complimented the other very well.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Would be perfect partnered with Jake Muzzin

Actually no, they are apparently a train wreck when paired. We tried this LHD/LHD as RHD experiment several times with these two guys in LA before we had Matt Roy and Sean Walker as RHDs.

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
Maybe we get Vegas to deal him to the Kings for almost free, after they retain 20% or so of Martinez's next year salary. I'm sure he has no problem coming to LA nor do we have a problem of him coming back at a lower salary, for free.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe we get Vegas to deal him to the Kings for almost free, after they retain 20% or so of Martinez's next year salary. I'm sure he has no problem coming to LA nor do we have a problem of him coming back at a lower salary, for free.

...Why?

He has no trade restrictions and other teams would want him for not free at his current cap hit.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Hope the sabres go for him He'd be perfect for the 2nd pair

Dahlin-Ristolainen
Martinez-Jokiharu
Mccabe-Montour

Y'all can have collin miller back :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad