Vegas is here to watch you burn down their village.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Reactions: DickSmehlik

EddieTheEagle

Sep 17, 2006
TheRoomKnights.jpg

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
It would pretty much have to be Calgary who is selling players, my team the Blues which is a one line team with defensive hodgepodge being buoyed by a goalie, or Seattle to catch them.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
It would pretty much have to be Calgary who is selling players, my team the Blues which is a one line team with defensive hodgepodge being buoyed by a goalie, or Seattle to catch them.
My pick is Arizona, I booked them in for a 17 game winning streak, so far they are up to 2. I probably should have picked us for that in hindsight :laugh:

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
As long as they don’t miss nobody wants to play them. I’d much rather a rematch with LA than Vegas in R1
Well of course. They'll have Stone back for game 1 of the playoffs, right? He always kills us.

Right now it looks like they will make it. St.Louis and Calgary seem to be the main candidates but the rumors are that they will sell off key pieces. Minnesota has cooled. Vegas is slumping but they will like add a player or two and that should stop the bleeding. They have a points advantage of course. It's hard to make up 6 points in 20 games
I kind of hope Calgary squeaks in and we have to hear Flames fans defend trading their key pieces with their first round opponent this year. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad