Vegas is here to watch you burn down their village.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
A good example of how important a good start is, the fact that Vegas is still a playoff team.... at the moment at least.

If you take away the first 12 games of the season, Vegas has something like the 24th best record. They have a great game every now then, but this team has been trainwreck for most the seasons.... Injuries don't help, but it's alot more than that.

Vegas seems more likely to repeat 21/22 than 22/23 at this stage.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
If they continue at the pace they've played at since January 1st (exactly .500), they'll finish the year with 93 points. I still think they likely make the playoffs with that.

They may not be what they were last year, but a mediocre run mid-season doesn't throw them out of being a playoff contender IMO.

Hockey's a lot harder when you can't cheat your way to a cup.

#LasVegasGoldenAsterisks

I love watching Tampa and Vegas win because I know people on here seethe about it :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Dingo

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
If they continue at the pace they've played at since January 1st (exactly .500), they'll finish the year with 93 points. I still think they likely make the playoffs with that.

They may not be what they were last year, but a mediocre run mid-season doesn't throw them out of being a playoff contender IMO.

I love watching Tampa and Vegas win because I know people on here seethe about it :laugh:
I mean there are patches your bound to be mediocre for during the season.... you just hope it's not everything after like November 10th :laugh:

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
12 goals against in 2 games against Buffalo and Columbus... Sprinkle in a loss to Ottawa and that stings. Im sure theyll be fine but its ugly right now

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
As long as they don’t miss nobody wants to play them. I’d much rather a rematch with LA than Vegas in R1
Hopefully we at least start showing some life... the teams response right now seems to be....

852868.jpg

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
12 goals against in 2 games against Buffalo and Columbus... Sprinkle in a loss to Ottawa and that stings. Im sure theyll be fine but its ugly right now
Don't forget the 2 losses to the Cats. They are paper tigers.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
A good example of how important a good start is, the fact that Vegas is still a playoff team.... at the moment at least.

If you take away the first 12 games of the season, Vegas has something like the 24th best record. They have a great game every now then, but this team has been trainwreck for most the seasons.... Injuries don't help, but it's alot more than that.

Vegas seems more likely to repeat 21/22 than 22/23 at this stage.
they are allowed to get away with anyone since they won the cup last year.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Right now it looks like they will make it. St.Louis and Calgary seem to be the main candidates but the rumors are that they will sell off key pieces. Minnesota has cooled. Vegas is slumping but they will like add a player or two and that should stop the bleeding. They have a points advantage of course. It's hard to make up 6 points in 20 games

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad