Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Speaking of the Kings of Wheat, Kallionkieli had 3 points and was named 3rd star in an 11-1 thumping put on by Brandon. Just his 2nd game back.

Patera stopped 22 of 23 shots.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Was the site I looked at wrong, or are almost all of our prospects on defense RHD?

LHD- Schuldt, Bischoff

RHD- Korczak, Ahac, Deliberatore, Bouchard, Coghlan, Whitecloud

I mean, it's good if this is the case because Theodore, Hague and Schmidt are probably here for a while to clog up LHD paths and there is no one clogging up RHD.

Reactions: VegasKnightlife

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Was the site I looked at wrong, or are almost all of our prospects on defense RHD?

LHD- Schuldt, Bischoff

RHD- Korczak, Ahac, Deliberatore, Bouchard, Coghlan, Whitecloud

I mean, it's good if this is the case because Theodore, Hague and Schmidt are probably here for a while to clog up LHD paths and there is no one clogging up RHD.

Demin & Ahac are left handed LDs

Also don't sleep on RHD Corcoran. He's having a great year and was in the conversation for being a WJC invite for Canada.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Demin & Ahac are left handed LDs

Also don't sleep on RHD Corcoran. He's having a great year and was in the conversation for being a WJC invite for Canada.

I'd heard he was having a good year but missed putting him and Demin on the list.

Can you see Demin, Ahac, Bischoff or Schuldt unseating any of Theodore, Schmidt or Hague in the next four years? I really don't see it.

Our RHD prospects seem the more exciting and likely to make an impact on the team.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Our goalies on the Wolves' stats are weird.

Sparks has a .922 Sv%, but with him in net they're 4-9-2.
Dansk has a .885 Sv%, but with him in net they're 7-6-0.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I'd heard he was having a good year but missed putting him and Demin on the list.

Can you see Demin, Ahac, Bischoff or Schuldt unseating any of Theodore, Schmidt or Hague in the next four years? I really don't see it.

Our RHD prospects seem the more exciting and likely to make an impact on the team.

I can't, but you never know. Some of the best Dmen in the league blossomed around 21-23.

Just look at Kooy struggling this year. VGK seemed to have good organizational depth with him, Ferguson, Patera and Saville but none of them are as good a bet as Subban emerging as a 1b. I never thought I'd say that.

If they get the chance to draft Schneider as a potential #1RD, I think they'll jump on it. Unfortunately most of these kids will never make it no matter how much we hype them (except maybe Whitecloud, who is too smart not to be an NHL regular IMO).

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
I can't, but you never know. Some of the best Dmen in the league blossomed around 21-23.

Just look at Kooy struggling this year. VGK seemed to have good organizational depth with him, Ferguson, Patera and Saville but none of them are as good a bet as Subban emerging as a 1b. I never thought I'd say that.

If they get the chance to draft Schneider as a potential #1RD, I think they'll jump on it. Unfortunately most of these kids will never make it no matter how much we hype them (except maybe Whitecloud, who is too smart not to be an NHL regular IMO).

Is Whitecloud still injured? I'd only heard good things before that.

I thought Coghlan was looking good as at least a puck moving offensive defenseman you protect on a third pairing?

And they seemed to really want Korczak and see something in him, as they traded up five or ten spots to get him, right?

How late in the draft do you think Schneider could be available?

Sorry about all the questions lol.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Is Whitecloud still injured? I'd only heard good things before that.

I thought Coghlan was looking good as at least a puck moving offensive defenseman you protect on a third pairing?

And they seemed to really want Korczak and see something in him, as they traded up five or ten spots to get him, right?

How late in the draft do you think Schneider could be available?

Sorry about all the questions lol.

Right now the 2020 draft is looking a little like the 2019 draft, only with more talented forwards. Schneider is considered to be in the top 5 of the defensemen available but he could fall to 20th with everyone wanting a potential star forward.

Historically, this draft could end up like the 2003 draft (where MAF went 1st). Brent Burns went 20th overall that year.

Of course, right now Vegas is hoping not to be drafting that high.

Coghlan can be a top 4 D just like Elvenes and Dugan can be a top 6 RW.

and speaking of Korczak
Beckman, Sillinger, & Korczak named to Vaughn CHL Team of the Week – WHL Network

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Nicky Roy had a 4 point night, including an (EN) hat trick, the other night. Elvenes is picking up points again and now has 1g3a his last 6 games. Coghlan has 1g4a his last 6 games. Schuldt has 3a his last 4 games.

Jordan Nolan has been suspended for spearing Leschyshyn that game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

Brazen331

Jul 18, 2018
Probably Roy again. They should leave Elvenes there for the year.

As good as Zykov has played perhaps Roy should have been called up instead? But maybe he is creating value and we can get a draft pick for him if he becomes the odd man out.

No way he makes it back to Chicago.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Wolves and Stars game is on NHL Network right now if you want to get a look at the prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad