Prospect Info: Vegas Golden Knights Prospect/Henderson Silver Knights AHL Thread II

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Let’s say Pirri and Roy stay in Chicago for awhile. Will that be enough to get the Wolves back on top of the division?

Pirri alone should do that. IMO they have too many rookies and Cotter should have been sent back to the OHL to be a dominant top 6 forward, & Jones would get more ice time.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Rookie camp invite Pavel Gogolev has 14 points in his last 7 OHL games. I'm thinkin they should sign him, with 47 players under contract (including Zykov) they have room to add both him and Dugan this year.

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
Wondering if anyone could tell me do you think Cotter will remain with the Wolves or get sent back to london at some point before February. Looking at his stats he seems to be struggling? Any insight is greatly appreciated

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Wondering if anyone could tell me do you think Cotter will remain with the Wolves or get sent back to london at some point before February. Looking at his stats he seems to be struggling? Any insight is greatly appreciated

With Roy constantly getting sent down, IMO he should but is there top 6 room for him in London?

TheCoach

Sep 17, 2014
With Roy constantly getting sent down, IMO he should but is there top 6 room for him in London?
Yah he could slot in with McMichael and Gruden who need someone who can board battle and come up with the puck

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Apparently on the prospects board, according to Flyers fans, Morgan Frost and his two goals in four games already has launched above Cody Glass in a redraft and Patrick and his injury woes and struggling play when healthy are still above him also. Lol. Just like Gostisbehere was Karlsson or something.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pirri, Roy and now Zykov. They need to start loaning some of their kids to other AHL teams to get some playing time (or send Cotter back to juniors)

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Apparently on the prospects board, according to Flyers fans, Morgan Frost and his two goals in four games already has launched above Cody Glass in a redraft and Patrick and his injury woes and struggling play when healthy are still above him also. Lol. Just like Gostisbehere was Karlsson or something.
Frost looks real good. I'm now in the boat of sending Glass down for some 1C reps, because I feel like he is losing confidence on 3W.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Just reminds me that as a prospect he hasn't done much (for the first VGK player in franchise history). Have to wonder if the team will re-sign him when his ELS deal is up this summer.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
That's what got him the deal in the first place.

Hasn't gotten a sniff @ NHL play. Have to wonder if his ceiling is minor league.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
No Elvenes updates for a while.....has his production run cold?

Yes...and no!

After going pointless for 5 games, Elvenes had 2 assists in last night's win for Chicago.
Roy had 2 points as well (8p his last 6 games), as did Coghlan and Pirri.
Zykov and Bischoff scored their 1st of the year, Pachal scored his 1st pro goal and DDR was 1st star.

Scooter Krebs scored his 1st of the year and was named 3rd star for the Ice. Isn't that wonderful?

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Scooter Krebs got 2 points last night, including the OT winner.

Another 2 points for NCAA leading Jacksaw Jon Dugan yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Savaille named to preliminary USA WJC roster. Congrats

I can't keep up with all the prospect names!

Edit: UN Omaha goalie drafted in the 5th. Beat Russia for gold in World Junior A Challenge with a 25 save shutout.....
.890 and 2.96 this season for UNO

Last edited:

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Pronman gave us the second best draft class of 2017.

He ranked Suzuki at 6.
Glass at 8.
Elvenes at 16.
Brannstrom at 17.
Hague at 24.
Dugan at 25.

I might switch Glass and Suzuki but that still is pretty good for the team.

A center, two wingers and a defenseman who look like NHLers, possibly higher end level players, from a single draft.

EDIT: Not to mention if Jones or Leschyshyn can become NHLers.

Last edited:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pronman gave us the second best draft class of 2017.

He ranked Suzuki at 6.
Glass at 8.
Elvenes at 16.
Brannstrom at 17.
Hague at 24.
Dugan at 25.

I might switch Glass and Suzuki but that still is pretty good for the team.

A center, two wingers and a defenseman who look like NHLers, possibly higher end level players, from a single draft.

EDIT: Not to mention if Jones or Leschyshyn can become NHLers.

Dugan reminds me a bit of Neal. He always wants the puck on his stick and I think he'll be more of a goal scorer if he makes it to the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad