GDT: Vegas Baby - The middle of the night for most of yous

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Despite tremendous success in the last game, Lavi is going to try a new approach to lines and scratches.

throwing-confetti-gif-1.gif

Also, its always nice to return to the scene of the greatest moment in Caps, nay hockey, history:

GIF-Ice-Hockey-1.gif

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
Are we gonna see 4th line Kuzy?
Aside from the Ovi/Mantha possible swap, these are the same lines as in the past two games. Kuzy and Johansson both played around 16 mins vs Arizona, and Kuzy played 18 mins against Minnesota. With Dowd out, Lavi is effectively trying to run four lines with at least two top-9 calibre players on each (if we assume Hathaway and NAK are 4th liners).

With Mantha very much seeming the 13th/14th forward most nights, even with Dowd out, you have to assume his days in DC are limited. This is exactly how Lavi handled Vrana and Sprong before their trades - lower and lower ice time before repeatedly scratched. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they try to move him (and possibly Alexeyev) for a bona fide top-4 defenseman, maybe with term or an extension agreed.

Reactions: Neil Racki

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
If Ovi doesn’t play tonight and misses a game due to skipping the All Star Game, he’s still on pace for exactly 50 goals. He’s obviously slowed down with only one goal in his last seven games but he’s still a 10-15 game hit streak from making 50 realistic again.

Reactions: Calicaps

Fred22406Capsfan

Jan 19, 2020
I'll watch until the end and then some. Get 2 and make the Vegans ;) cry! Son took a job in San Antonio and is driving through the night from here in Fredericksburg. Worried, but that's a dad's job, right?

23hrs later he arrived safely. Phew

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad