Confirmed with Link: Vatanen to CAR for Janne Kuokkanen, Frederik Claesson and conditional 4th rounder

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Has anything really gone right for us? Genuine question because I've been watching the games but not following closely what we need to happen in the playoffs for us to get better picks, but it seems like any news I hear is bad news.

You have to wonder if the good luck we've had in this area has run out.
ARI and VAN advancing into two extra 1st rounders is pretty much the best that could happen for us. Adding this 3rd on top is just icing.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
ARI and VAN advancing into two extra 1st rounders is pretty much the best that could happen for us. Adding this 3rd on top is just icing.
Arizona losing the play-in and not winning the lottery would have meant #9 in addition to #7. But I rather have the Vancouver pick this, then next season. There will be so much risk attached to next years draft.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Arizona losing the play-in and not winning the lottery would have meant #9 in addition to #7. But I rather have the Vancouver pick this, then next season. There will be so much risk attached to next years draft.

I think a vaccine will be available by the turn of the year. I’d expect some sort of delayed junior season to happen. I’m not sure about NCAA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad