Prospect Info: Vasily Glotov (2016, 190th) – '18-19: Cincinnati #92 (ECHL) AHL SPC

Tsyolin

Amerks Enthusiast
May 26, 2018
DC

Glotov, along with Pascal Aquin, Tobie Bisson, Myles Powell (RIT kid) and Devante Stephens will all play for Rochester this afternoon before returning to Cincinnati.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Are there any russian informants in here. I'm curious about Glotov again as he seems to be having a decent run with HK Sochi. Has he progressed?

LetsGoBuffalo1126

Nov 17, 2021
I know this is an old thread, and excuse the (more-than-likely) un-necessary bump. Eliteprospects still has him listed as the Sabres holding his rights. He's leading his HK Sochi team in points in the KHL and has an NHLe of 37 right now. What is his status and do the Sabres still have any negotiating rights with him?

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
I know this is an old thread, and excuse the (more-than-likely) un-necessary bump. Eliteprospects still has him listed as the Sabres holding his rights. He's leading his HK Sochi team in points in the KHL and has an NHLe of 37 right now. What is his status and do the Sabres still have any negotiating rights with him?
They own him for life. I believe it would also be a one year ELC, so I would be okay offering but he is kinda my wheelhouse

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
10 points in 15 games in the KHL playoffs this season... I'm watching him right now on Team Russia, and I can say this guy can get back to the NHL one day. Can be a great 3rd center, kinda reminds me Barabanov, but playing center.

Is that this game?

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
Of course I'd love for him to get an AHL deal to come here and see what he can do, but I expect him to carve out a healthy KHL career in his home country.

Infectious personality though!

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
Of course I'd love for him to get an AHL deal to come here and see what he can do, but I expect him to carve out a healthy KHL career in his home country.

Infectious personality though!

He seemed to really like it here. I loved the kid and it seemed that anytime he was given a chance he looked good. Man - that would be something.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
10 points in 15 games in the KHL playoffs this season... I'm watching him right now on Team Russia, and I can say this guy can get back to the NHL one day. Can be a great 3rd center, kinda reminds me Barabanov, but playing center.

LOL. He and Grigerenko, that's all we are missing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad