Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Winged Wheelers - We Still Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
oh ffs, he hit it with his hand on purpose. the other goal they scored, he kicked it in just a tiny bit.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
0-33 and they never tried Garrison on 1st PP. Just keep trying the same ****ing **** every ****ing time **** this team .

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
that's just crosses the line...

for my patience for this team and the ****igin dumb ass caoching staffs

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Hahaha, of course.

13GA in 2 games vs Detroit for Luongo.

Not that the team is playing even remotely well.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Disgraceful performance

Take off those damn jerseys

Did AV not see the last Detroit game? Luongo got torched. I have no clue why he didn't start Schneider..

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
i didn't believe it before at 4-1 because of our team's offensive firepower, but i think it's really over now

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If Gillis doesn't make any changes by the next game, I'm not even going to bother watching it.

A trade needs to happen, a coaching change needs to occur, anything.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
A rock. Pat Quinn. Me. Anyone/anything would do just as good a job as him, if not better.

It was a serious question. I'm curious who they could hire. I'm not familiar with the options out there for PP coaches. Our farm team options are as poor so it would have to be an outside hire.

StringerBell

AV looks entirely defeated. Some nights I wonder whether or not he wants to coach this team, just like I have nights when I wonder if some of these players want to play for it.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
5-1 outscored that 12-4 in the last 2 games against detroit?

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
Hamhuis and setup is more of a problem. I don't really see the huge deal that people are making over Edler.

On that 5-on-3, the only passing option from the point was Henrik. The other two guys were both clumped by the net. How do they expect to open up shooting lanes?

Edler is the one trying to breakout, and when he's on the point and gets the puck he backs up and waits... waits... waits... makes an obvious pass that everyone is on to. Part of it is not having the proper handed shots in the right positions but part of it is his slow decision making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad