Post-Game Talk: Vancouver Millionaires vs. Detroit Winged Wheelers - We Still Suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
yup Hamhuis is so Much better than Garrison as a trigger man for the PP. Fire FIre Fire.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Oh, I hate these announcers: arguing about Burrows being better than Kassian to screen. He is but maybe that's because our idiot coaching staff has not bothered to teach Kassian how to do it properly.

Awesome powerplay, btw. Really stellar.

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I'm starting to hate this team, I will literally jump for joy when the whole coaching staff is let go, just please let it be in time to salvage this season..

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
Wow. Unreal how bad that 5 on 3 was. All lefties, only going for the Edler/Hamhuis one timer into the shinpads.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
Edler is a horrible PP QB. Great shooter but everything dies when he gets the puck.

Hamhuis and setup is more of a problem. I don't really see the huge deal that people are making over Edler.

On that 5-on-3, the only passing option from the point was Henrik. The other two guys were both clumped by the net. How do they expect to open up shooting lanes?

just22

Aug 2, 2009
Seriously? You're playing Hamhuis on the 5 on 3?

And why are they shooting from the blueline? Move in closer, FFS, you have so much space.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This team is ****ing trash. How is there absolutely no urgency on the 5 on 3?!?!? No movement whatsoever (static), short passes, and the point shots veering far wide. This utterly frustrating to watch.

Proto

Jan 30, 2010
AV should be fired for not using Garrison on the 5 on 3 (or the first unit 5 on 4, for that matter). His stubborn refusal/inability to adapt is hurting this team. It's galling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad