Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | Dec 18th | 4:00PM PST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorvat

Mar 17, 2015
Technically they have to watch it at 7pm their time so its not all that bad.

it's a little annoying on the days when the weather is good to have 4pm start, but today it's perfect

What would be even better if there was no game at all

mouz135

Apr 27, 2013
Lmao that blue line is atrocious.

Myers will be missed and those are words I thought I’d never say.

Reactions: Indiana

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Canucks have played very well with the adversity that their blueline has faced...I don't think they stand a chance tonight with only 2 quality d-men on the ice.(and OEL looks like he's still trying to get up to speed).....The Leafs have players out as well, but haven't been hit hard in one position...Canucks are also not getting a team that is on the second half of a B2B, like a lot of the teams on this last homestand...Leafs have been hanging around Vancouver the last 2-3 days.

I'll be cheering them on..but I don't see a Canuck W tonight.
giphy.gif

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Postponement is the only thing that makes sense. Shame this is happening, was really looking forward to staying my parents with this game on their TV and getting sauced on mold wine.

Reactions: Indiana and Red

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
Postponing the game is definitely the right call. They need to send everyone home to isolate for like a week and see who starts testing positive. The whole team has had "close contact" with infectious people. If they don't purge the virus now it could bounce around the whole organization. There's people that are at high risk of sever illness in that team bubble and they shouldn't be taking chances to avoid the inconvenience of changing the schedule.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
The Canucks having played more games than everyone might actually be an advantage now if there's a compressed schedule coming

ChuckNorris4Cup

May 31, 2018
Do they think they can stop the virus... Everyone is going to get it eventually and probably get it again and again until the world actually stops, nothing is going to change :laugh:

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
Really good news about the postponement. It's insane asking teams to play with 1/3 of their team missing to COVID and also as infections are still clearly happening and spreading in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad