Pre-Game Talk: Vancouver Canucks vs. Toronto Maple Leafs | Dec 18th | 4:00PM PST | CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
I present to everyone my favourite Canucks vs Leafs game of all time:

-come-from-behind victory
-sweet Raycroft revenge
-Healy going on about how Burrows is a passenger only to completely humiliate him

Love, love, love that game. When the Leafs went up 3-0 the HNIC panel and Healy basically needed a post-coital cigarette. To watch the Canucks just come back and annihilate them like that was glorious.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I present to everyone my favourite Canucks vs Leafs game of all time:

-come-from-behind victory
-sweet Raycroft revenge
-Healy going on about how Burrows is a passenger only to completely humiliate him

O thats just perfect :yo:

Reactions: Vector

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Bunting - Matthews - Kase
Kerfoot - Tavares - Nylander
Engvall - Kampf - Mikheyev
Ritchie - Spezza - Simmonds

That is a deep forward group.:eek:

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006

Hoo boy. Here we go again.

Should just postpone the game.

They'll push through... the threshold appears to be if you have more 7 or 8 guys on protocol.
A couple guys on each team should not warrant a cancellation..

Poolman should be set to return pending that third negative test that they were waiting on yesterday.

Tavares and Kerfoot in for an extended Vancouver visit now. Better than being stuck in Toronto at this time of year.

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
I remember going on the Tor board about 11 years ago. I made a remark along the lines of "you guys are looking better. In a year or 2 I think you might be in the playoffs". Oh, were they pissed. One guys comment was "this is why I hate Vancouver fans". I wasn't even trolling. I responded by saying I had been a Tor fan since I was young, and only lost faith because of Ballard. But still cheered for them.

anyhow, talk about a disaster. Do everyone realize that in the last 17 years,

1 - they made the playoffs once in the first 11 years,
2 - in that period they have not once won a series.

Since they got Mathews they have had good regular seasons, but just can't win in the playoffs.

I actually still cheer for them. But I probably prefer the other Canadian teams other than Mtl.

Still bitter about going to games for 50 years and having Mtl and Tor fans trying to drowned out the Canuck fas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad