GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Philadelphia Flyers | 7:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Replacing a garbage fire with a garbage fire is not going to fix this team
He did win a Jack Adams after his sleep-walked during his time here. But he was a bad fit then & is a bad fit now with this club.

You already forgot how terrible 2013 was? That was an utter black hole of fun and entertaining hockey.
Actually still ended up with a better record than 5 out of 7 DimJim seasons.;) Could be 6 out of 8 the way this season is going.

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
I’d say I’m happy this team sucks so we can get a high pick in a good draft.

But these asshats are likely to trade the 1st for the 3rd year running to “try” and make the playoffs and saved themselves.

So basically we’re f***ed.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
A coaching change would help. The way this team is constructed though, at best, it's a team that just sneaks into the playoffs. With Green coaching, it's a team that misses the playoffs rather easily.

Yeah, in the poll on the other thread I said we would be at or just below playoff bubble points but right now we're on track for 72 points....

Reactions: Indiana

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
You already forgot how terrible 2013 was? That was an utter black hole of fun and entertaining hockey.

Remember when Torts missed the playoffs with us, and then next year we made it with Willie Desjardins?

Never forget how sh***y Tortorella was. Actually the worst coach we've had since Mike Keenan
Willie D era was waaaaaaay worse

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I’d say I’m happy this team sucks so we can get a high pick in a good draft.

But these asshats are likely to trade the 1st for the 3rd year running to “try” and make the playoffs and saved themselves.

So basically we’re f***ed.
You are assuming we'll still have that pick aren't you?;)

DimJim - a GM of a so-called rebuilding club that has dealt as many 1st round picks away than Nonis & Gillis combined I think.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
First game in awhile I am actually upset we lost.

Coach better have a few games to light a spark. AHL coaches suck for a reason.

Get North

Aug 25, 2013
B.C.
Everyone acting like they know what's wrong.

I will keep it simple and say I don't know where to start. Goaltending was good enough, even Hughes looked good. After that, I struggle to distinguish between players and coaches. Just trade somebody, fire somebody.

It's gotta be coaches or a change in system. No skill, pure grit and toughness is all I want to see at this point.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Mediocracy is allowed to persist with this franchise. Need to fire these baboons running this team, and also get a new owner.
You must be a dreamer. Aqua lost his balls and vision years ago.

green and benning will both be given another year after a line of pathetic excuses is rolled out.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
This organization in a nutshell
Top 2 centers. On this team

What the hell were these 2 "top centres" doing all summer. They both look worse than Lammikko most the game. At least he's being supporting play up and down making smart decisions and giving it his all.

I'm getting concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad