Prospect Info: Vancouver Canucks Top 25 Prospects 2015 - #16

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
I don't get the hype with Tryamkin. Not a fan of that pick. I think people are overly infatuated with his size and nothing else.

Zhukenov
Jensen
Jasek

For me in the next few rounds.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
2014 rankings added to chart thingy in OP. Discuss the terrible layout of the chart thingy. :sarcasm:

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
2014 rankings added to chart thingy in OP. Discuss the terrible layout of the chart thingy. :sarcasm:

yknow, i dont know how much of a hassle it would be (ok i know and its moderate) but after everything's said and done (all 25), it would be kind of cool if you went and edited each OP with the full chart so its easier to navigate in 5 years

i'd do it for you if i could but i cant for obv. reasons

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
yknow, i dont know how much of a hassle it would be (ok i know and its moderate) but after everything's said and done (all 25), it would be kind of cool if you went and edited each OP with the full chart so its easier to navigate in 5 years

i'd do it for you if i could but i cant for obv. reasons

Once it's done I plan on making a thread with the final ranking where everyone can discuss it and post their own list. I did it back in 2013 as well (linked in OP).

Edit: And if you didn't notice, you can click their winning Poll% number to take you to the thread/poll they won.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
Once it's done I plan on making a thread with the final ranking where everyone can discuss it and post their own list. I did it back in 2013 as well (linked in OP).

Edit: And if you didn't notice, you can click their winning Poll% number to take you to the thread/poll they won.

thats cool. thanks for doing it!

Hyack57

Aug 6, 2004
Airdrie, AB
I voted Cedarholm because eventually I think he makes it as a 6/7 defenceman. He's strong as an ox. I still think he is a 5 B while everyone else left carries a C.

TheWanderer

Nov 15, 2013
Zhukenov = shiney new toy. Tryamkin is the better prospect.

That people are voting Jensen yet is an abomination. He's gaining speed as he rolls down the slopes of failure.

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead
I'll vote Stewart before I ever vote Jensen. It will take a bigger miracle to resurrect Jensen than it will to make something out of Stewart. Not that I'm holding my breath for either.

Moot point though... this vote went to Zhukenov.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
huh? jensens unlikely to amount to anything but its not impossible. hes not a 0% bet right now

duplo

prince kasspian
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver
Picking Zhukenov here over Jensen is baffling to me. I get it, we don't like Jensen anymore. I'm not particularily high on him either. But Zhekenov hasn't even proven anything in the CHL yet.

Jensen, despite his dissapointing season, will be given ample opportunity in the top 6 for Utica next season with a lot of veterans leaving. A lot of guys won't even get that opportunity. I don't like his chances of being an everyday NHLer either, but he's still got a better chance than a 159 pound child picked at 114th overall. Just pick Jensen here and then move on to the new shiny toys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad