OT: Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Avatars

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Hello my treasured HF buddies, it's that time of year again.

I've come up with a theme I'm working with, seeing as it's pretty hard to top the Avengers from last year.

Since we're the divingest divers that ever dived in the history of the league, I'm running with a WWE theme. The caption this year will be "WE'RE NOT FAKING".

What I need from you guys:

I'm not super familiar with a lot of wrestlers and would like a some assistance in coming up with players-wrestler correlations.

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE SO FAR:

Daniel Hart

Ui85LuE.png

Henrik Hart

6xhUyTt.png

Kassian The Ultimate Warrior

OQ5ES32.png

Kesler "Triple RK"

Iy3Ad0V.jpg

Hogan Luongo

MTov24z.png

Thank2U Zombo for the font help

DennisReynolds

the implication
Dec 11, 2011
undertaker9.jpg

All I know is The Unedertaker. IIRC, he's like a super intense and scary wrestler who just stares into his opponent's souls

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Nice idea :laugh:

You need more heels.

Rick Rude: who is totally Kesler lol

Rick_Rude.jpg

Ted Dibiase: million Dollar man

11.jpg

Ric. Flair

Roddy Piper : Burr

Bobby Heenan: AV

Iron Sheik

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
You know what? This might be the first time I actually agree with the OP in one of these threads.

I'd love a Jordan Schroeder/Hornswoggle avatar if you could...

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Also, one of my favourite segments with one of my favourite wrestlers, RIP Chris. I met him at a Toy r' Us in Coquitlam during a signing. I was one of the last in line and he still graciously signed my fake Cruiserweight title and talked to us when I was 12 or so. Really sad when I heard the news. Regardless of what he did, just another tragedy at the hands of steroids and the wrestling business. I'll always remember him for being a great personable guy, who cared about everything he had because he'd worked so hard for it. One of my greatest influences too.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Also, one of my favourite segments with one of my favourite wrestlers, RIP Chris. I met him at a Toy r' Us in Coquitlam during a signing. I was one of the last in line and he still graciously signed my fake Cruiserweight title and talked to us when I was 12 or so. Really sad when I heard the news. Regardless of what he did, just another tragedy at the hands of steroids and the wrestling business. I'll always remember him for being a great personable guy, who cared about everything he had because he'd worked so hard for it. One of my greatest influences too.

Loved dem German Suplexes. He was the man on WCW

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
The Rock
Jake the Snake
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Kurt Angle
Jeff Jarrett
Anyone from the NWO (there were a lot of them so it could even work to change it to a "new world order" wrestling theme)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad