Vancouver Canucks 2019-20

JAK

Non-registered User
Jul 10, 2010
reading some of the threads started by OP.

I'm sorry dude, but, you need to build your posts better instead of just posting random thoughts, it needs better structure, and a point to the post.

Reactions: Son of Petter

Son of Petter

Who wants to walk with Elias?
Jun 5, 2013
Kanata
Both of these things happening would be best tho.
Not really. Our actual good players haven't been the problem. It's just a horribly constructed roster with a bottom 6 and winger core that needs to be cleaned up.

Having guys like Pettersson and Hughes establish themselves as high-end talents would be way more important for this franchise than landing top 3 odds.

Reactions: Slyfox

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Terribly misinformed post. The Canucks had the worst record in the NHL from 2015-2018. Were those “mediocre” seasons? Btw our first rounders were 5th, 5th, and 7th over the course of those three seasons. Point being that you can be the worst team in the NHL over a 3 or 4 year stretch and still not get a single top 3 pick.
5th, 5th and 7th isn't bad enough. I know now its harder to land the top pick but getting a couple top 4 picks and remember if you are the worst team you still get the number one pick in all the other draft rounds. In addition, they need to acquire more picks which has been an issue as well considering they haven't really been in playoff contention recently.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
5th, 5th and 7th isn't bad enough. I know now its harder to land the top pick but getting a couple top 4 picks and remember if you are the worst team you still get the number one pick in all the other draft rounds. In addition, they need to acquire more picks which has been an issue as well considering they haven't really been in playoff contention recently.

The point I’m making is drafting 5th, 5th, and 7th isn’t because we weren’t bad enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad