GDT: VANCAR - Afternoon Autoloss

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Slavin TD Catch!

Really? Damn.

I'd like to thank Sportsnet for being the worst hockey broadcast in Canada & cutting away before the surge, thank NHL Centre Ice for giving me the away team feed for the last 5 Canes home games I've watched for some reason, and thank my dumb ass for continuing to pay for that "service" instead of using Reddit. 5/7 all around

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Good game, glad that Pesce came back

Though Svech is such a overrated bum
I will take him for empty net god Loui Eriksson you are welcome
Nah, gotta get in touch with Boston for brain dead trades involving Eriksson. Though good news is with how the past one went you'd probably get Pasta.

Pulling for you guys in the Pacific, easily the most fun team to watch in that division.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Really? Damn.

I'd like to thank Sportsnet for being the worst hockey broadcast in Canada & cutting away before the surge, thank NHL Centre Ice for giving me the away team feed for the last 5 Canes home games I've watched for some reason, and thank my dumb ass for continuing to pay for that "service" instead of using Reddit. 5/7 all around
Sorry if I spoiled it.

And in other spoilers Baby Yoda did ....

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Nah, gotta get in touch with Boston for brain dead trades involving Eriksson. Though good news is with how the past one went you'd probably get Pasta.

Pulling for you guys in the Pacific, easily the most fun team to watch in that division.
Thanks pulling for you guys just so Toronto can miss the playoffs and we would have “what’s the next step for the leafs” 24/7 for 3 months straight instead of playoff coverage from national TV

Too bad Florida seems to be slumping now

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
I so far really like Brindy's "healthy scratch as a punitive mechanism" strategy. If it gets our forwards to play better team defense, so be it. My only concern is that I hope that half of the team doesn't request trades because of it.
I won't like it until our clearly worst forward right now in Jordan gets the message.

Glad we overcame the bad bounces, the lopsided, blood pressure raising refs, and a pretty darn good Canucks team.

Glad Pesce doesn't seem to be seriously injured and came back. Heart you Justin. Svech, Turbo, Aho, great games.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Cuz he’s fast as ****

this may have been said already, but he reminds me of that kid from mighty ducks 2 who could only skate fast, not stop or anything else lol. (In all seriousness, i love foegdaddy96 ;) )

77D0E4A2-32C0-4DFC-994D-99CAD8D04C28.gif

Attachments

• 94C8A6CA-E845-451F-AE60-91D73E85F593.gif
    94C8A6CA-E845-451F-AE60-91D73E85F593.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad