Post-Game Talk: VAN @ WAS - 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
Hathaway should be benched but I expect a game sealing penalty with 2 minutes left so Pettersson can complete the hatty

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
4th line takes three totally unnecessary penalties. Resulting in two goals against. But yeah staple the rookies to the bench because they are the problem. Makes me so angry.

Reactions: fniss

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I was ok with Hathaway running around like that at 3-1. Get some energy going. Not a good idea after we cut it.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
I really hope they send McMichael down. It really is a waste having him stapled to the bench.
I wouldn't be surprised if they traded him in the spring. I'm sure he has a lot value. And the coaches have zero trust in him. Next year you can see him blossom in some other uniform. That would be painful.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I wouldn't be surprised if they traded him in the spring. I'm sure he has a lot value. And the coaches have zero trust in him. Next year you can see him blossom in some other uniform. That would be painful.
I don't see this happening. They give their guys way more opportunity then that before giving up on them.

Reactions: DWGie26

Roshi

Feb 7, 2013
Finland
Come on, why arent those Ovie shots going in… with normal day he has hattrick on those shots, but now the goalies are picking em left and right.

feels like its not coming.

Reactions: Calicaps

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I can’t see that happening. For whatever reason he isn’t getting playing time, but it would seem they still like him. It is clear he needs more minutes though. This technically should be his first pro season (but COVID allowed him to play AHL last year). Give him 20 minutes a game on PP/PK/ES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad