Caps:

Last edited:

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Why won't Laviolette come out and say our special teams have to be better if we want to stay in the race for the division crown?

What exactly would that solve? Criticizing players in public is not the long term ticket to success. I have a hard time believing that Lavi and the players are unaware of the PP situation, even if they aren't talking about it in public like BB does.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
What exactly would that solve? Criticizing players in public is not the long term ticket to success. I have a hard time believing that Lavi and the players are unaware of the PP situation, even if they aren't talking about it in public like BB does.

Of course they are aware of it, but it’s not getting acknowledged and it’s been going on for months now. I wish the media would start applying pressure there on the coaching staff.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Of course they are aware of it, but it’s not getting acknowledged and it’s been going on for months now. I wish the media would start applying pressure there on the coaching staff.

Well I've said similar things about our local media asing the tough questions, (more about playing time) but that's apparently not in the cards for this local media group. This isn't the Toronto or Montreal hockey media environment we got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->