Proposal: [Van] - [Tor]

TBC

Dec 22, 2016
Would Babcock have Kapanen playing the penalty kill if he was just " not a liablity"?

You're severely underselling Kapanen and he absolutely has higher offensive upside

Anyone can play the PK. 5v5 defense and PK defense are not the same.

Also I'm not underselling Kapanen. He is going to be a 50-60pt player. You're undervaluing Brown like most people have his entire career and he has continued to prove them wrong and I'm not about to stop thinking he will.

Gavy

Jan 30, 2012
Ottawa
Anyone can play the PK. 5v5 defense and PK defense are not the same.

Also I'm not underselling Kapanen. He is going to be a 50-60pt player. You're undervaluing Brown like most people have his entire career and he has continued to prove them wrong and I'm not about to stop thinking he will.
How am I undervalueing Brown when I haven't commented on him at all?

Lmao no not anyone can play PK, are you kidding? Lol
Ask any leaf fan and they'll agree that Kapanen has a higher offensive ceiling

GoodbyeLuongo

Jun 8, 2012
Seattle
OP is way off but I'm content hanging on to Gudbranson. Let's see what he can do in a full year. Oh and no, Kapanen straight up doesn't get you Tanev

TBC

Dec 22, 2016
How am I undervalueing Brown when I haven't commented on him at all?

Lmao no not anyone can play PK, are you kidding? Lol
Ask any leaf fan and they'll agree that Kapanen has a higher offensive ceiling

I already said Kapanen has a higher offensive ceiling, however I said it isn't as big as you're letting on in my opinion.

And I'm sorry you're right not anyone can but anyone who isn't inapt defensively (JVR) can learn a teams PK system and play it effectively.

TBC

Dec 22, 2016
A 50-60ft player on a Babcock, Shanahan, Big Lou led team? :handclap::laugh:

LOL... good one... HAHHAHA!

What do you seriously expect Kapanen's ceiling to be? Do you honestly believe he is going to be a 70-80 pt player?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad