Confirmed Trade: [VAN/DAL] Jason Dickinson for 2021 3rd round pick

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Totally makes sense to me. Dallas needed him moved and gets a decently high 3rd.

Nucks in desperate need to plug that 3rd C hole and frankly the UFA field for 3rd Cs looked rough.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Good third/fourt line Center. Can play wing and also up the lineup and won't really hurt your team. Also solid on the PK but terrible on faceoffs.

I'll miss him but it is what it is . Stars still have Faksa and a few prospects similar to Dickinson in the pool so getting anything back for him before he's lost for nothing makes sense.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Dallas most likely would have lost him in the Exp Draft also

Guessing its for a pick or prospect
First Bishop waived his NMC and then Dickinson is traded. The Stars were apparently very determined Francis wasn’t getting any notable names from them. It’s Adam Mascherin time (or whatever).

Edit: whoops, meant Dickinson

Last edited:

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
First Bishop waived his NMC and then Robertson is traded. The Stars were apparently very determined Francis wasn’t getting any notable names from them. It’s Adam Mascherin time (or whatever).

Yeah looking like that. Unless they work out a deal with Oleksiak and select him

serp

Jan 17, 2016
First Bishop waived his NMC and then Robertson is traded. The Stars were apparently very determined Francis wasn’t getting any notable names from them. It’s Adam Mascherin time (or whatever).

It'll be slim picking from the Stars as it was last time around. ( we lost Cody Eakin whose contract we wanted to get rid of anyway )

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Agree but not convinced GMs aren’t just as dumb now as they were 3 yrs ago.

Depends . How many of those from 3 years ago still have jobs and how many of those screwed up the Vegas expansion ?

Bob Murray from Anaheim is the only one right ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad