Value contracts not signed

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Hard pass on Jankowski, I’d rather give some internal options like Brooks or Anderson a shot on the fourth line instead. Cizikas and Gudbranson are the only two UFAs I’d have interest in.

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
Lucas Wallmark could be a good 3C option.

Solid defensively and on the draw, has a history of ~30 point production. Was great in Carolina, but didnt quite fit in Florida or Chicago and was not qualified.

Probably comes in at 1 year 950k at this point.

Bunting - Matthews - Marner
Ritchie - Tavares - Nylander
Kerfoot - Wallmark - Kase
Engvall/Simmonds - Kampf - Mikheyev/Spezza

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Lucas Wallmark could be a good 3C option.

Solid defensively and on the draw, has a history of ~30 point production. Was great in Carolina, but didnt quite fit in Florida or Chicago and was not qualified.

Probably comes in at 1 year 950k at this point.

Bunting - Matthews - Marner
Ritchie - Tavares - Nylander
Kerfoot - Wallmark - Kase
Engvall/Simmonds - Kampf - Mikheyev/Spezza
Wallmark has never even hit the 30 point mark once in his NHL career…

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
I think a guy like Jason Demers could be a possible good guy to get. Steady stay-at-home dmen are a good commodity. Of course, it goes without saying, despite me saying it, his contract ask is important.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Hard pass on Jankowski, I’d rather give some internal options like Brooks or Anderson a shot on the fourth line instead. Cizikas and Gudbranson are the only two UFAs I’d have interest in.
Gudbranson is terrible and will still probably cost too much. Cizikas has an under the table deal with the Islanders.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
I think a guy like Jason Demers could be a possible good guy to get. Steady stay-at-home dmen are a good commodity. Of course, it goes without saying, despite me saying it, his contract ask is important.
Someone like Demers would be good. Probably bumps Menell to the AHL and doesn't block Liljegren.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad