Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
4nc4a8.jpg

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
good try raps. its clear our "shooters" arent good enough at shooting though lol.
trent can go if im being honest, hes just wayyyyy too streaky to depend on in big moments. and he makes terrible terrible decisions on offense most of the time.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
good try raps. its clear our "shooters" arent good enough at shooting though lol.
trent can go if im being honest, hes just wayyyyy too streaky to depend on in big moments. and he makes terrible terrible decisions on offense most of the time.
Trent is a fine shooter. You need other shooters around him. I'd be surprised if they moved him.

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Trent is a fine shooter. You need other shooters around him. I'd be surprised if they moved him.
hes fine on catch and shoot, but he tries to penetrate wayyy too often on iso and more often than not he messes it up, even on fast breaks hes horrible lol. look, i like gary, but i just find thats hes wayyyyy too streaky(even within games) outside of that crazy 6 game stretch this year hes been pretty mediocre overall i think.
maybe i will feel different with a bit of time to reflect, but i think he just is who he is.

TheRumble

Feb 19, 2009
Disappointing end to the season, would have been nice to be a bit more competitive but gotta hand it to the coaching staff and team given how shorthanded they were.

The team had so many roster holes - no real center or even a 7 footer, 1 NBA level point guard all year, no real bench outside of 2 maybe 3 guys if you include Thad Young. Credit to the team for being being here.

It was definitely a development year for the team, they just happened perform way above expectations which is becoming normal for the Raptors.

Reactions: hockeywiz542

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Oh well. Was it Barkley who said the sixers had 0% chance of winning game 6? Just a reminder that all these analysts/experts are entertainers first, and whatever else second.

It was a good season, congrats again Scottie on the ROY, looking forward to seeing you doing a lot more next season, it's pretty clear that you are capable of taking charge more than you have done.

Looking forward to next season!

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I think this stings less. We still have the Leafs starting their playoffs on Monday, and the Jays are World Series contenders. Toronto is in fine shape. Raptors are just going to get better. Masai will plug in the holes. Raps will be right back here next year.

Reactions: Aashir Mallik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad