Raptors Discussion: v94 | Raptors land 4th pick in NBA draft lottery. Draft set for July 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I don't understand the Herro fascination. Is it the name? Is it that he's a scrappy mid-sized white kid in a league that doesn't have many of those? Is it media hype?

He's a smallish backcourt guy who attacks the rim, doesn't shoot the 3, doesn't rebound, doesn't distribute, isn't a high end IQ/motor defender.

It seems like his best case is "solid bench scorer" but people are salivating or wrenching over his inclusion/non-inclusion in any trade like it'd be a stud building-block acquisition. Granted I don't watch many Miami games, but I don't see the big prize here.
Some see him as a future superstar. He’s an incredibly talented scorer that can create his own shot or run point and play make for others. At only 21, his skill set is far advanced for his age. He’s known as a gym rat so his ceiling is seemingly pretty high at this point.

If I was Pat Riley I’m not trading him for a 35 year old.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Masai stayed on his stance. He didn't blink. Give us what we want or you don't get him.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
If there wasn't good value then I'm totally fine with this. Part of me really wants to see Lowry finishing things off here in Toronto.

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Lowry is a Raptor forever man ... legends row inductee #1 ... no doubter ... we da north baby ... we don't trade da King ... Masai to damn smart to do that house leaguer move

djdev

Dec 26, 2015
costa rica
Some see him as a future superstar. He’s an incredibly talented scorer that can create his own shot or run point and play make for others. At only 21, his skill set is far advanced for his age. He’s known as a gym rat so his ceiling is seemingly pretty high at this point.

If I was Pat Riley I’m not trading him for a 35 year old.
we desperately need players like this i think

smokes lets go

Oct 18, 2008
Dumb move. We're not contending, and we keep our best asset thats at the twighlight of his career on an expiring contract that likely wont resign anyways. Can someone shed some light on the logic here?

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
I guess there is no harm in keeping him, it’s not like they can spend that money on another free agent, nobody good would sign here.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Add KLOW to the list of players off the championship team MU and BW will let walk for no assets..... why clear the rosters spots in TD2 and MT if not to make a Lowry deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad