Raptors Discussion: v94 | Raptors land 4th pick in NBA draft lottery. Draft set for July 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
I’m no nba guru but why not get the best deal u can instead of holding onto someone that appears to be leaving anyways? It’s a business. I don’t understand why sports team let players walk for nothing.
Because if he doesn't get traded, odds are the Raptors will try to re-sign him.

Reactions: stickty111

Bloomberg

Jun 20, 2014
I'm okay with the Raptors keeping Lowry. If they hadn't won a championship, I'd probably be upset if they didn't get assets back for Lowry. Amazing with a championship can do.

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
The Thomas and Davis deals are to bring in Aldridge and demar.....only logical answer.

Seriously though I wonder if philly might come back in

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I don't understand the Herro fascination. Is it the name? Is it that he's a scrappy mid-sized white kid in a league that doesn't have many of those? Is it media hype?

He's a smallish backcourt guy who attacks the rim, doesn't shoot the 3, doesn't rebound, doesn't distribute, isn't a high end IQ/motor defender.

It seems like his best case is "solid bench scorer" but people are salivating or wrenching over his inclusion/non-inclusion in any trade like it'd be a stud building-block acquisition. Granted I don't watch many Miami games, but I don't see the big prize here.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
I don't understand the Herro fascination. Is it the name? Is it that he's a scrappy mid-sized white kid in a league that doesn't have many of those? Is it media hype?

He's a smallish backcourt guy who attacks the rim, doesn't shoot the 3, doesn't rebound, doesn't distribute, isn't a high end IQ/motor defender.

It seems like his best case is "solid bench scorer" but people are salivating or wrenching over his inclusion/non-inclusion in any trade like it'd be a stud building-block acquisition. Granted I don't watch many Miami games, but I don't see the big prize here.
The more I think about it, the more I like Robinson+Achiuwa than just Herro.

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix

Why mention he’s white? He’s a really good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad