Raptors Discussion: v93 | Panic level rising significantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
No doubt this can be a playoff team at full strength, but to what end? We have no chance of contending for a championship due to our lack of depth.

This is the ideal time to move Lowry and Powell for assets and retool.

BlueForever75

Oct 4, 2017
No doubt this can be a playoff team at full strength, but to what end? We have no chance of contending for a championship due to our lack of depth.

This is the ideal time to move Lowry and Powell for assets and retool.

I agree that moving Lowry and Powell should be a priority to rebuild or retool. With that said, a lineup that includes FVV, OG, Siakam, Boucher and others is still enough to have them make it to the playoffs in the East. They are still a better team then Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta, NY, and Charlotte without Lowry and Powell.

Greek_physique

Caron - Legit SNIPER
Jul 9, 2004
Toronto, Ont
I agree that moving Lowry and Powell should be a priority to rebuild or retool. With that said, a lineup that includes FVV, OG, Siakam, Boucher and others is still enough to have them make it to the playoffs in the East. They are still a better team then Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta, NY, and Charlotte without Lowry and Powell.

I personally view Indiana as a top 4 team in the East (when healthy)...but we can/should complete with the others.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
One thing I don't understand: why are they making players that tested positive test negative multiple times after? I heard that once you test positive, your tests could still come back positive for months after.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
This team has had an incredibly challenging year and if they go into the lottery, I'm totally okay with it.

They're still a solid team with full health and will only get better in the offseason with a 1st round pick and cap space.

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
Now that we've got everyone except OG back, we're starting to look like a real team again.

Ya know what would be even better?

A win. :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad