Raptors Discussion: v90| Fighting through the injuries (but not Coronavirus. NBA Suspends season until further notice)

Who wins the game Clips or Raps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
I think siakam is starting to feel himself a bit. He has become a media darling and his improvement has obviously been impressive but he has been lazy on defense all season.

Ignatius Reilly

Nov 25, 2010
What the heck just happened???

Raps were up by like 18 or something in 3rd Q.

What the heck just happened?

Flipping back and forth between the Leafs and the Raps and....

I just bought my wife and I tickets to see "Little Women".

Yeah.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
What the heck just happened???

Raps were up by like 18 or something in 3rd Q.

What the heck just happened?

Flipping back and forth between the Leafs and the Raps and....

I just bought my wife and I tickets to see "Little Women".

Yeah.

Not good. I thought with Siakam and Powell back would be enough to beat the Spurs. I think they miss Gasol, a lot. He is the glue guy. The stabilizer. He does so many things that open up shots for everybody else. He is also a rock defensively.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Good on Lowry from saving this team from total embarassment. Usually I am positive about this, but that 4th Q is unacceptable.
I am upset even after winning that game. The game should have been over at 118-97

Reactions: Forgotusername

Plat87

Nov 22, 2018

These are Luis Scola in the playoffs kind of differences.

McCaw needs to gets his minutes cut way down, hopefully he sees extremely linited minutes once FVV gets back. And Siakam just overtook Embiid after the All Star voting second return wow.

Reactions: stickty111

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Not a surprise to many based on how the season has went, but Woj says Raptors are looking to add at the deadline. They won't be selling free agents.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Surprising we are losing this game. The way Leo was ripping on Atlanta suggested we should dominate them. Criticizes the Hawks for taking a lot of 3's, but we have taken 23 of them and made only 4. Leo doesn't say anything about that.
It's why I prefer Jack by a mile. He doesn't waste his time pretending the opposing team is the worst team that ever existed. He is also willing to call out the Raptors performance when they don't play well.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Surprising we are losing this game. The way Leo was ripping on Atlanta suggested we should dominate them. Criticizes the Hawks for taking a lot of 3's, but we have taken 23 of them and made only 4. Leo doesn't say anything about that.
It's why I prefer Jack by a mile. He doesn't waste his time pretending the opposing team is the worst team that ever existed. He is also willing to call out the Raptors performance when they don't play well.
Jack>>>Leo AINEC.

Reactions: stickty111
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad