Raptors Discussion: v88| Kawhi signs with the Clippers. But hey, at least we got a title out of him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I love how in the clip about Cris Carter talking about Kawhi's thought process, Carter manages to turn it from being about Kawhi to being a sort of indirect brag about how awesome he is because he's the only "reporter" who Kawhi's camp trusts to share this valuable information.

Reactions: HockeyThoughts

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
I love how in the clip about Cris Carter talking about Kawhi's thought process, Carter manages to turn it from being about Kawhi to being a sort of indirect brag about how awesome he is because he's the only "reporter" who Kawhi's camp trusts to share this valuable information.

I'd bet that Chris Haynes will break the Kawhi news. He seems to have some kind of connection to Uncle Dennis

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
It's actually amazing how much more successful the Raps have been vs the Leafs, over the last 6 years at least
Not really. Due to the increased roster size, building a consistent hockey team can easily take longer than building a consistent basketball team.

Reactions: DanM

GreytWun

Sep 29, 2017
Ontario
Not really. Due to the increased roster size, building a consistent hockey team can easily take longer than building a consistent basketball team.

Raptors haven't been more successful than the Leafs the past 6 years? Who care about roster sizes etc.

Raptors just won a championship, and have made it past the first round the past 4 years before that. Leafs have been eliminated 1st round and finished dead last in the league the past 6 years...

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
It’s pretty simple. TFC play LA Galaxy tonight. Khawi is waiting to sign with whichever city wins

Last edited:

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC

Cris Carter like Shannon Sharpe have the worst NBA takes its nauseating.

Their ‘thought processes’ and ‘sources’ are as much full of info as the guy at my local McDonalds.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Raptors haven't been more successful than the Leafs the past 6 years? Who care about roster sizes etc.

Raptors just won a championship, and have made it past the first round the past 4 years before that. Leafs have been eliminated 1st round and finished dead last in the league the past 6 years...
I don't get this comment at all...

Longshot

Jul 2, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Honest question: I've been gripped by this whole will-he-or-won't-he fever that has hit in recent days, however, it is starting to wear thin for me.

At what point does this protracted process move into: "this is really annoying" territory?

Patmac40

BESTPOSTERINTHEGAME
Jun 7, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Honest question: I've been gripped by this whole will-he-or-won't-he fever that has hit in recent days, however, it is starting to wear thin for me.

At what point does this protracted process move into: "this is really annoying" territory?

The process isn't annoying, he can take his time to make an important decision. The media attention, constant speculation, and daily regurgitated tweets are miles past the "this is really annoying" territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad