Raptors Discussion: v88| Kawhi signs with the Clippers. But hey, at least we got a title out of him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Where is Kwahi at?

iu

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
I think Nem said it but yea I’d watch any ad Canadian tire had with Gary and Kawhi. Those two would be golden on set together

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I think Nem said it but yea I’d watch any ad Canadian tire had with Gary and Kawhi. Those two would be golden on set together

"Today we're outside Kawhi Leonard's house, testing the new Huffy portable basketball hoop!...."

*Kawhi murders Gary in a game of 1 on 1*

"Board man gets paid." *Kawhi-laugh*

I mean, it practically writes itself.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

Crappy tire is not a good match for a ball player. The equipment is way to cheap, hockey equipment is expensive so you can sell a lot of that with a NHL star. That and what NBA star is pitching Auto service and cordless drills?

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
Crappy tire is not a good match for a ball player. The equipment is way to cheap, hockey equipment is expensive so you can sell a lot of that with a NHL star. That and what NBA star is pitching Auto service and cordless drills?

You need to not take life so seriously. Sometimes it’s just fun to laugh at a joke or something that could be funny. See Nems Canadian tire ad above

Jozay

Jul 9, 2012
Toronto
Guy probably wanted some attention, I imagine it gets cold being behind Drakes shadow. :laugh:

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Nando De Colo has reportedly agreed to a multi-year deal with Fenerbahce of Turkey

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Never been one of those "guys" but I'm hearing 5 years for Kawhi with the Raptors from a well connected person that I know. Like I said, never been one of those guys so take this with a grain of salt.

Supposed to be announced tomorrow.

Reactions: The Cobra

AllDay28

Oct 15, 2015
i know someone in the media industry who told me 1+1 like hours before Jalen Rose said it. I dont get why people believe a Spurs beat writer and Cris Carter would know anything

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
He won us a championship. While I prefer for him to stay, I am content with whatever he decides. Never thought I would ever see an NBA championship in this city.

It's actually amazing how much more successful the Raps have been vs the Leafs, over the last 6 years at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad