Raptors Discussion: v86: Raptors Discussion: NBA CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClarkSittler

Mar 25, 2014
To all of you who predicted us winning this game, I love you from the bottom of my heart. I'm in my early 50's and seen so many Toronto teams fall short, so may faith was very weak.

So happy right now, watched this game with my oldest daughter who I took to see this team when she was a little kid. We are celebrating like there's tomorrow, what an amazing night!

Last edited:

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
yeaaa baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant f***in believe it. holy crap.

first major championship since the 90s. holy f***.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Holy f*** what a ride. I can't believe I seen a Toronto team win one of the big three Titles.

The Bruins losing, and (by far) most importantly the Raptors winning the Championship within a 24 hour span? Holy f*** this is one of the best 24 hours of my life.

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
Siakam and Fred were just insane tonight. Thank you.

Don't forget Ibaka, Lowry and Kawhi. These 5 guys really won the game for the Raps tonight. And its really great to see Lowry, Ibaka and FVV shine when in previous playoffs they had underperformed or were down right bad. This year those three have been phenomenal and we don't win without them. :)

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Fred is the reason they won tonight. Stepped up when it counted
FVV is a warrior, no pun intended. The Raps stepped up and won without Kawai being a monster. That's crazy to think about. This team is deeper than given credit for. Lowry, Spicy P, Ibaka, FVV all stepped up.

40BayStreet

Feb 3, 2011
Toronto
This was amazing. Can’t believe We’ve won the championship. Congratulations to the players and all the fans. Enjoy the moment. Who knows when it might happen again.

Reactions: Superstar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad