Raptors Discussion: v78| It's playoff time | Rd 1 vs ORL | Gm3: Fri 4/19 7pm ET/4pm PT | SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If Pascal Siakam and Frederik Andersen were signing autographs side by side...... whose line is longer?

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
are we finally gonna stop being scared of the helloverrated Celtics now?

Reactions: kb

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Healthy, we are as deep as it comes. I think our starting five "if" shooting the 3 ball at a decent rate is pretty great as well. Let's enjoy the ride. No more getting bent out of shape due to the odd bad loss. Let's have faith, discuss but trust in the team. It's the best one we've had so might as well even if you're a consistently negative poster. I look forward to the stretch run... playoffs should be fun also :)

WhySoSerious

Feb 26, 2019
bucks are the only ones to be scared of in the east I think.
Will be interesting to see how their supporting cast does against Boston/Philly/Toronto. Giannis will obviously get his but you can live with that if you can reduce the effectiveness of the others.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Will be interesting to see how their supporting cast does against Boston/Philly/Toronto. Giannis will obviously get his but you can live with that if you can reduce the effectiveness of the others.

yeah. tbh a healthy raps team should take out all of them and give GS a legit run.

it's actually insane that they've been this good while having a different lineup every single game.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
yet people still says celtics are better than raptors and they will get godlike in playoffs...man sometimes it sucks but then again...track record and all. I just want playoffs already and see what this is all about.

WhySoSerious

Feb 26, 2019
yeah. tbh a healthy raps team should take out all of them and give GS a legit run.

it's actually insane that they've been this good while having a different lineup every single game.
If it wasn't for the best team in NBA history literally waiting on the other side, the Raptors would have a very great chance at winning it all. Hell, I'd honestly feel good about this team against that 73-9 warriors team from a few years back.

Hopefully this year GSW get less than the sum of their parts which I do think after having a certain amount of star players happens.

IMO, big 3's shouldn't even happen, it's been shown countless times that the 3rd option drops down in production compared to their past numbers and their impact isn't as great. 2 of Kawhi/Durant/Irving/Thompson would be more than enough star power up front. Instead of getting that 3rd star, surround those 2 superstars with 3&D for days.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
If it wasn't for the best team in NBA history literally waiting on the other side, the Raptors would have a very great chance at winning it all. Hell, I'd honestly feel good about this team against that 73-9 warriors team from a few years back.

Hopefully this year GSW get less than the sum of their parts which I do think after having a certain amount of star players happens.

IMO, big 3's shouldn't even happen, it's been shown countless times that the 3rd option drops down in production compared to their past numbers and their impact isn't as great. 2 of Kawhi/Durant/Irving/Thompson would be more than enough star power up front. Instead of getting that 3rd star, surround those 2 superstars with 3&D for days.

good news is that imo they're vulnerable this year.

still a heavy favorite but they're past their peak imo.

WhySoSerious

Feb 26, 2019
good news is that imo they're vulnerable this year.

still a heavy favorite but they're past their peak imo.
I honestly wonder how much of that is just coasting in the regular season. They've got 5 all stars and have won 3 of the past 4 championships. The regular season is irrelevant to them right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad