Raptors Discussion: v54|It's on|5-2 Cancel all parades. the end has come. Everything REALLY sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Amazing win on the 2nd night of a back to back playing an elite West team.

Finally, this team is back to playing with that 2014 heart. So awesome to watch.

Hanta Yo

Bag it up
Jan 28, 2009
Toronto
Did not expect this at all. What a huge win they were able to grind out. Derozan and Cujo with fantastic games.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
good on Toronto for the win

I'm watching my Houston Rockets choke away a lead,smh they did. Had 2 free throws with 12 seconds left and missed both of them to allow the magic to come back

Schennanigans

Dec 26, 2008
Etobicoke, on
Really didn't think it was going to happen tonight. It just seemed like we could only hang around all night but than a big come back at the end. Huge game by demar.

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
Tuned in for the last 10 minutes, and remember why the Raptors won me over the last couple of years. This is the winter team to follow. Screw the Leafs.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
On that jump ball, I swore Westbrook touched it while he was out of bounds. Kept thinking OKC was gonna hit a 3 to tie it. Derozan was doing some dumb stuff early but came up big down the stretch. Joseph was outstanding.

So far, the team has really been able to turn up the D in the 4th quarter. It's like we put a lid on the basket at the end of games. Back to back road wins in DAL/OKC is very impressive. Last year it seemed like we killed the bad teams but always lost against the better teams (except ATL/LAC).

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Westbrook was in full garbage mode by the end of the game. Flops, demonstrative crying, looking for calls on everything, and playing like he knew the refs would call nothing on him.

I'm surprised he didn't get up from his slip at the end of the game and blow a gasket trying to claim Lowry took him out with a hip check. Almost as surprised as I was that the refs didn't just automatically call Lowry for something there because Westbrook.

Has Jack Armstrong been battling health issues the last while? He looks like he is 72, not 52.

Jack's always looked old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad